- Compensation Tiers of Companies for Tech Jobs By popular demand, I'm reposting one of my replies on another thread. This tiering is based on both trajectory and overall scale of total comp (base+bonus+stock) for IC positions. Edit: subsidiaries with the same pay go under the parent (e.g. Twitch and Amazon) Based off of all the comp data points
- Machine Learning @ Unity, Bellevue I am interested in a Senior ML Engineer position in Unity Technologies (Bellevue, WA). A few question I have: How is internal leveling there? We have 2 levels for Senior at Microsoft. What will be equivalent of MSFT Senior (L64) at Unity? What should be my compensation (base, sign on bonus, stock)
- Unity technologies comp How is Unity comp in Seattle area for engineering roles? Is Base/stock on par with Airbnb, Lyft and alike? Thought to apply there, but looking at Glassdoor the reviews are very controversial...
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Uber or Unity or Apple? Unity highest on base. Difficult to compare offers as being public and private companies. What's the general ratio for rsu vs options?
- Compensation for SWE 2 at these companies? Hi I'm SDE 2 with 3+ yrs exp and currently love working at Twitch but can't help being curious about these other companies/teams in SF.. If I did okay in the interviews for these, what do you think I can get? My TC rose because of stock appreciation TC 250K - Zillow Group - Google (are SF teams go