- vote Among FAANGMULLA, which companies get looked down upon to work for? Each of these companies has a reason or two e.g. Facebook = Privacy evil Amazon = Banana Apple = Secrecry Cult Netflix = Firing Culture Google = SJW Microsoft = Dinosoaur Uber = Stock and Bro culture Linkedin = Glorified stalking site Lyft = Stock Airbnb = Culture and exec politics TC:300K
- Let's Help Our Friends At Uber! Team Blind, please give accounts from Uber unlimited private chats for now so they can pass their info to people offering referrals. There's a giant thread with users volunteering to help. Otherwise they run out at 10 a month. Don't make them choose places to ask for referrals after just losing thei
- Can Zuck be fired? A country's president can get impeached if there are a series of proofs of wrongdoings. It's a long and arduous process but can be finished in 4 years tenure. Does such a process exist for repeated ethics and privacy violations for a company's CEO who is also the majority share holder and board cha
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Can Zuck get fired? A country's president can get impeached if there are a series of proofs of wrongdoings. It's a long and arduous process but can be finished in 4 years tenure. (We might even see one this time around). Does such a process exist for repeated ethics and privacy violations for a company's CEO who is al
- link Uber Privacy Practices - Yikes https://www.recode.net/2017/8/15/16150818/us-government-ftc-privacy-uber-investigation-settlement
- link Uber privacy what are the privacy laws associated with taxi and Uber drivers? https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2018/11/06/privacy-concerns-raised-after-leaking-of-ottawa-senators-uber-video.html