- Evaluate my AwS offer Please provide an assessment on the offer received from AWS: Base: 160k (cap) First year sign-on: 60k Second year sign-on: 45k RSUs : 77 Level 6 YoE : 10 Thoughts? Room for negotiation on Bonus and RSUs? Currently a manager at Accenture with total compensation of $152k.
- Accenture SM to AWS senior customer solutions manager. Should I switch? I am currently a Manager at Accenture. I am on track for SM and should make it.my current package at Accenture is as follows: Base: 142k Bonus: 10k TC: 152k After SM I am assuming the following: Base: 160k Bonus: 20-30k TC: 180-190 Base AWS has offered the following: Base: 156k First year bonus :
- link Hilarious read! Might not be hilarious for Hertz ! https://www.theregister.co.uk/2019/04/23/hertz_accenture_lawsuit/
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- I want 100% travel. What roles at consulting and big tech companies are for me? I’m looking to travel every week, preferably a different city every week. What roles at your company/Microsoft/Amazon/Deloitte/Accenture/etc would fit this desire? Work experience is 2.5 years of cloud dev, architecture, and DevOps. Lots of experience with AWS, less so with Azure. Certs for both.
- link Accenture vs Hertz lawsuit. https://www.theregister.co.uk/2019/04/23/hertz_accenture_lawsuit/?fbclid=IwAR0dLxpd3xVENvOz3yhn-2JI42rtbu3VS_PcO-y_6jrFiXJcllug-S_WFdw @hertz @accenture