- No one still wants to hire me? Super frustrated. Made a post a while back posting my basic anonymous credentials looking for some advice. Still can't get a job. Giving a bit more background. Background: 15 years experience IT Sales, Security, Personnel Management, and Project Management, no real programming experience. Exp
- ServiceNow tc Hi, I have 10 yoe. Verbal offer for Senior Software Engineer role in Service Now (santa clara) TC - 155k base/ 15% bonus/125k(4 years) ESPP Have onsite interviews scheduled at Fitbit, Intuit, Square. Should I have to wait for other interviews? And any tips on how to buy time is appreciated. In
- link Ditch Seattle property? Now that elections are over. It looks like the Seattle City Council is likely to try to reinstate the per employee head tax. With Amazon and Facebook building like crazy in Bellevue should I dump my investment property and buy in Bellevue? I feel the growth will be better long term there now. ht
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Leaked video: Google responded to Trump’s election with tears, hugs Features co-founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin, VPs Kent Walker and Eileen Naughton, CFO Ruth Porat, and CEO Sundar Pichai. Sorry about the source, but for what its worth: https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/09/12/leaked-video-google-leaderships-dismayed-reaction-to-trump-election/ Key moments:
- Square stock bearish. Financial opportunity? There's news coming that square stock is going down. As a potential employee, is this is a good scenario or bad? May be we'll get stock compensation at low price as part of compensation package and the stock will boom? Or stock goes down further and hurts TC? How should we treat these data points?
- Median employee Pay disclosure The season of DEF 14A filings is upon us, including the CEO Pay Ratio Disclosure which reveals the median employee compensation. Twilio: 222k Netflix: 202k Workday: 188k Citrix: 170k Square: 155k Salesforce: 152k Any others of interest? Includes everything: base, bonus, commission, stock & 401k m
- Square - Point of Sale / Dev Platform teams Hello, I’d be curious to hear from employees at Square what the point of sale or developer platform teams are like? The company in general seem to be well liked, but it’s my understanding some teams/areas of the company aren’t that great?
- Referral/advice for a finance internship Hey I really want to work for Square and I’m a current undergraduate student majoring in Finance and I have about a year of work experience (6 months credit analyst, 6 months corporate finance intern) and I’m teaching myself python and sql in my spare time. Any current square employees have any sol