Jump Trading Stock
- What trading app do you use I see multiple posts here of people trading stocks. I would like to jump into this too. Any suggestions on what app should i use to do that ? I have heard of Robin hood. Also what is the min. amt that I need to start trading. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
- FB Rockstar Intern Rating looking for referrals i receieved GE rating from FB for 2020 return offer. making the jump to software engineering at hedge funds/trading. i have strong interviewing skills and will grind hard for any interview i can get. specifially, i am looking at: Citadel Hudson River Trading Jane Street Optiver Tower Research Capit
- Pay at Trading Firms compared to FANG For a senior software engineer, who pays more: trading firms like Jump Trading/Jane street or Two Sigma or Facebook/Google/Netflix? At the intern and new grad level it's clear that it is the trading firms. However because of limited data points and the complication of stocks it's less clear how eac
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- What is it like being a trader? I'm a junior still in undergrad (top 10 USNews despite not being a typical CS target) and am pondering trying my hand at quant/trader interviews. So I wanted to ask, what is it like being a quant or trader at firms like Citadel, HRT, Jump...etc? Is it high pressure and how are the hours like? I tra
- Weed stocks, anyone else investing? My Robinhood portfolio is slowly filling up with cannibus stocks. Anyone else getting in on this action? Bought Tilray at $20 and it’s now trading at $60 today. Jumped in on Cronos as well. Now I’m thinking about Canopy Growth due to their partnership with Constellation Brands (Corona, Modelo). An
- Do not TRY derivative (Options trading) market now Have seen lot of posts about ‘shorting’ market, buying dip and so on. Some of you might be tempted to try Options trading. Coming from an experienced trader who started with Black-Scholes model and built knowledge ( Statistical as well as real life), here is why you should NOT jump into Options tra