- What are your thoughts on Google Stadia? End of consoles? Will mainstream and indie developers flock to Stadia? New economy for gamers, streamers, play for hire, advertisers, etc? Who else can compete? Amazon, Microsoft, Netflix, FB?
- Snap Inc comp averaging pretty high so I’m looking at Levels and Snap is giving an Android dev 400k annual TC, even Netflix doesnt value that skillset very highly Snap market cap is as “low” as Square’s, and has impressed Wall St for a few quarters so they are still able to convince advertisers to use their app, so I dont need to mak
- Hiring at senior levels at Google and Facebook How fast do companies such as Google and Facebook hire at senior levels like Director ie fill a role? Some great jobs out there but I have been procrastinating - I see published jobs dating back 2+ months. What’s typical time frame to hire at senior levels specifically at Facebook and Google. Also
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Slow Hulu app Today subscribed to hulu. Why Hulu TV app is so slow? How do you guys compete with Amazon Prime and Netflix? Interface is terible and does not allow to skip the TV series title song. Everytime hulu logo take about 5-10 seconds to load and make sound and then app loads the programs. 90 second adv
- Tech companies in recession Which tech companies will be ok during recession? Which ones will be hit the most? For example, FB will take hit since it relies on Ads, advertisers and SMB will spend less. Netflix will see more subscribers growth as people cut off expensive cords, but what about ads revenue and investment on ori
- PM interview prep How do you crack PM interviews at big corps like FAANG? How do I start preparing? I’m at an Ad-tech company on the east coast with 3+ years of PM experience. I’ve worked mostly on B2B SaaS Ad Platform products used by publishers, advertisers, and ad agencies. Some of the companies I’m interested i
- vote How long does FAANG take to fill senior roles? How long does your FAANG company take to fill vacancies at senior levels post advertisement I.e after these roles become public, how quickly do they get filled? 6 and above at G and F 7 and above at Amazon Director and above at Netflix