- L1 and H1B visa: I really need one ASAP. Which company do you know that are open to sponsoring a Sr UC/IT Engineer? I am a Sr. UC and IT Engineer worked with some of the best companies in this country as a consultant. Now I need a visa. I'm only from accross the border up north. Which companies do you know that sponsors visas? (anywhere in the US)
- Anyone still hiring new grads? Asking for a UC Berkeley computer science major friend that claims to have done 300 Leetcode problems. No visa needed (US citizen).
- From UC Berkeley to San Jose State University I really dont understand this. There are CS students who graduate from ucsd, UC Berkeley , uiuc and go to San Jose State for a masters degree for a software engineer major. Why the f would you do that ? No, these people do not have visa issues
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- link H-1B: Outsourcing giant games visa system to discriminate against non-South Asians in hiring, lawsuit claims HCL has been able to secure visas for far more individuals than it actually has a present need for,” the lawsuit, filed in U.S. District Court in San Jose, claimed. “For example, HCL is consistently one of the top-10 H-1B visa recipients in the U.S., and from 2015 to 2017, HCL received 10,432 new H-
- Referral on UCSF, Sutter Health, UC Berkeley, Blue Shield Hello, I’m looking for possible internal referrals at Stanford, UCSF, Sutter Health, UC Berkeley, Blue Shield. My wife currently works as Research Scientist and looking to transition into Data Analyst role. She is also under cap-exempt H1B visa, so she can only work for non-profit organizations.
- Career advice (Engineering vs Product Management) I'm a software engineer with 5.5 YOE (TC: 240k) and have worked mostly in big tech companies till date. Honestly speaking I consider myself an above average software engineer. If I rate myself, I would do 3.5 out of 5. So definitely not brightest of the bright programmers out there in industry. Sinc