- Interview at Google as L4 I just recently received an offer from AWS for SDE1 (still waiting on offer details). I have 1 YOE as a full-stack engineer, plus 3 as a DBA. Spoke with my Google recruiter today and she told me that there's no headcount for L3 at the moment, but I could attempt the L4 interview. It's definitely a b
- Moving out from being a Database Administrator (DBA) I have been a DBA (MSSQL) for the last 6 yrs and really good at it. Due to the dwindling demand for these jobs I'm looking for a career change. I'm not a developer and don't envision myself coding. I have AWS solutions Architect certification and really loved what I learned that made me feel like
- Is it good idea to shift from oracle dba to AWS cloud support associate? If the position is based in Seattle , what could be the minimum annual compensation we can ask?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Career/Tech Suggestions for Oracle DBAs to work for FB,Aws, Google etc Experts, I am one among the several Oracle DBAs looking to be part of Top companies like FB,AWS,Google,Apple,MS etc. Please share your suggestions on various Technologies to learn on top of database knowledge and experience. I know there are many Technologies like cloud, docker,kubernetis etc., wi
- Future of DBA role. Been working as DBA for about 5 years. There is not much future for DBA role at Amazon. Looking for some other options, data Engineer , program manager. DBA's out there what are your plans.
- DBA/DBE Salaries in Google/Facebook/Amazon Can anyone comment on DBA/DBE Salaries? I have not seen any thread on roles other than SDEs.
- Field sales comp Former DBA. Now PFE - Data & AI. Looking at consultant / architect roles or sales role in field MSFT or AWS. What are comp differences between M and A for field sellers. Does A give sign on stocks for field.