- PgM Transition Hello all. I am currently a project/program manager at a pharmaceutical company and would like to break into the tech industry. I'd like to know what types of interview questions tech companies would ask me besides behavioral and project management questions. I want to prep myself to close the knowl
- Working as a Data Scientist/Statistician/Predictive Modeler Hi all, please understand that it’s my first post, I wanted to ask any advices about landing on TRUE data scientist role. I’m currently working as a data analyst, executing data QA, visualization and some automation work. Like most of others, this role is heavy on SQL, Tableau, and Python. With t
- vote How do I find passion in my role, so I can get promoted? Do you love your job and are excited to go to it every day? I love my coworkers, they're the best part of my day. I also love the free food. However while I don't necessarily hate the work I do, I find it dull and unexciting at times. At the end of the day who cares about writing code that will b
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Intern vs. Full time at Google My friend who writes a lot of functional programming code for a Data Engineer was recently promoted to Data Engineer II at Amazon. She’s a problem solver and wants to move over to a formal Software Engineer role at Google or Facebook in the next 6 months. She has applied to the Online Masters in Co
- Need advice/help/suggestions breaking in to Prod Mgt About me: S/W Engg >10 years, recently moved to a senior program manager role at Microsoft, Weekend MBA from a top B school. PM exp @ microsoft helped me get some valuable skills, which I would have never obtained being in engg. But as i'm researching, I increasingly realize that tech companies