- Senior TPM salary TABLEAU ? Hi Everyone, Wanted to understand a concrete number on the TC of a senior TPM at Tableau ? If possible with a breakdown..
- Salary Expectations for Tableau and Alteryx Expertise Curious to put my hat in the ring for a new job, but don't know what a fair market rate is for my current experience. I know my current salary is enough to get by, but am I missing out on opportunity elsewhere? I want to get into more AI and ML but I'm not there yet.
- How much salary should I expect for a Senior Tableau Developer (8 years IT experience; 4 years Tableau) In Houston area? Company provides industry standard average benefits.
- Apple tableau data analyst salary How much would be TC for this role? How is the work for a tableau data analyst in here?
- vote BI/Sys Admin Roles I'm doing Tableau Reports, system administration and UX Design @ $80.3k salary. ~5 yrs experience and 8 yrs SQL experience. and no related formal education.
- Technical PM offer at Tableau What's a good offer for a TPM at Tableau? Looks like (glassdoor) they offer low base salary. How about RSUs? Is 120k + 2000 RSUs a decent offer for 10 years experience?
- Sharing a lot of information from my recent interviews (Google, Amazon, Microsoft, etc) Since I am going to delete Blind soon, thought I would share offer details to give back to the community before I left. I got some help on here about interviews, negotiations and team selection, so I hope this info is useful to someone. The information is from a few months ago. Some background info
- Benefits Package I have been approached about coming onboard with Slalom as (what I assume) is a data architect with Tableau/Alteryx. If I were to move, it would be to the Dallas office. Reviews I have received from friends that work there and Glassdoor show what a fun environment it is to work for. My question is m
- Looking for data analyst referral as my H1B can be in trouble - marketing/sales I’m willing to join on H1B receipt. I sense I can be in trouble next year as my performance was poor last quarter due to personal issues. so I want to make a switch before I lose my H1B visa. (4+ years left on my visa). Salary requirements - anything above $70,000 as saving my H1B visa is my priorit