- Is Obama the worst president in modern history? Achievements: 1. Have one single piece of legislation, Obamacare which was and still is a disaster. 2. Embarrassed America with his apology tour. Did not stand up against murderous dictatorship regimes at the UN. Almost lost our friendship with Israel. 3. Lost hundreds of thousands of manufacturing
- Funds for the wall Was thinking of a napkin calculation on how H1B workers could easily fund the initial $5B requirement. If 500,000 people give $10,000 in exchange for fair policies (easy mobility between jobs), fixed <5 year path to green card and lifting county cap, Trump would have his wall. I'm not saying any of
- Anyone successfully gone rogue? I estimate that I can make about the same amount of my annual salary in 6 months if I change to hourly as an independent contractor. This is risky of course and requires you to always be hustling and looking for the next gig. Plus insurance and other misc benefits. Thoughts on working contract to co
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Moving from Engineering to Sales Has anyone had a good experience moving from engineering to sales? I’m considering doing it in a couple of years. The big reasons are: 1) totally new skills to explore and I think sales & dealmaking are extremely valuable 2) I’m a good public speaker 3) I’m already tired of Dev work, I’ll be bored
- Best way to move money into crypto? I know a lot of people who have a hard time putting Fiat money into a crypto exchange to purchase coins. We all want a method that is fast, has low/no fees, and is secure. I’m not aware of a single entry point that offers all 3 of these together. I wanted to share my current method for going from Fi