- No one still wants to hire me? Super frustrated. Made a post a while back posting my basic anonymous credentials looking for some advice. Still can't get a job. Giving a bit more background. Background: 15 years experience IT Sales, Security, Personnel Management, and Project Management, no real programming experience. Exp
- Choosing offers Hello, I have an offer at a startup in sf with 120k cash + 30k pre-ipo shares (currently at $.1 each)/ year. The startup raised 4mil in seed funding. I may also get an offer for Resident Enginnering position at Google which is a fixed one-year program with very high conversion rate to full time soft
- link Update: Still poor, but now I've got a future! (& I kept my soul) Hi everyone. Two weeks ago after a particularly long, difficult day, I got on the internet and started researching how to get into the tech field. This first led me to reddit's CS Career Questions board. While reading the posts, I noticed how people kept mentioning "blind" and curiosity led me to d
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote Amz vs Splunk peeps.... which one will you pick. - both opportunities r in bay area - waiting to see actual offer but TC will be close to 400k for both - splunk salary maybe 10-15k higher with higher base compared to amz - amazon role is with music, splunk role is with one of their new product where do you thin
- Splunk | Sr Engg mgr salary folks, have my last round with Sr Dir of Tech and HR director. what to expect and prepare? heard they press you for salary expections in the HR round. what does splunk pay for Sr Engg Mgr? also what are the levels in splunk? M4-M6? whats the director level? yoe:19 current TC: 300ish best offer so
- Cruise vs Shopify vs Nextdoor vs Instacart vs Splunk (potentially) I have gotten the following offers. YOE: ~15 years. Cruise: - TC: 335k - salary: 185k - annual bonus: 55k - sign on 30k - RSU 350k (total) over 4 years Shopify - TC: 220k - salary: 180 - RSU: 125k over 3 years Instcart - TC: 303k - salary: 185k - RSU: 476k over 4 years Nextdoor - TC: $274k - S
- link Splunk pays its typical worker more than $256,000 – and it's not Facebook, Google or Intel The highest-paying big Bay Area tech employer isn't a behemoth like Google, Salesforce or Intel. It's not even Facebook, although the typical worker at the Menlo Park social media giant takes home a whopping $240,430 annual salary. It's Splunk Inc. — the fast-growing data-processing software firm t
- Senior Program Manager Splunk Salary Can someone help me with salary range for this position? I have 14+ years of experience. Current TC ~230k in bay area.
- vote Splunk or Flexport I recently joined splunk and not very happy with the team dynamics and feel like its going nowhere. Should I keep trying in Splunk or take a role with Flexport which seems to be a tight knit team and a global role during my initial discussions. The salary and role aspects are pretty much similar
- Salary Negotiating with Splunk Id like to know from someone at Splunk experience when negotiating salaries with Splunk. Just went on my 5th and last interview for a splunk professional services consultant for public sector, TS clearance)., it went well. I was transparent and made mention I had other lucrative offers on the table
- Splunk Professional Services Consultant (TS/ SCI) Salary? Hello All, I'm very new to Blind and curious as to what you feel a PS Consultant with a high security clearance should be. 5 years of experience, The position would be working in the Public Sector (DC area) so I know it's a sharp contrast to what I've see posted on here. I'm currently a splunk eng
- Splunk Levels and Salaries Hi What is the tc range for high end senior software engineer at Splunk? Base 180k RSU Sign on Bonus Yearly Bonus % And what is the hierarchy at Splunk? Thanks
- link TC for Principal engineer at Splunk Got pinged by a splunk recruiter. Taking with them next week. As usual one of the questions is going to be salary expectations. Comp.fyi has 2 TCs, 348k & 535k. So confusing! TC 350k
- Stay or move Got an offer from a reputed SaaS company in the bay area. TC they offered was 40-50k more than my TC then. Now Splunk stock going out of the roof, my current TC has climbed to 10-20k less than my future TC. Also my current company is making a case for my promotion. I was down-leveled at the new co
- Hiring expectations and Salary We are a well developed IT consulting firm for Splunk. We use to only hire the 10+ year types well defined backgrounds but they are harder to find and expensive. So we have migrated out salary structure to allow for a few junior and mid-tier hires Do an interview with a Security guy who wanted $120
- Salary/RSUs estimates for splunk PM Program manager with 6 years of experience getting interviewed for PM position at splunk, any insight on splunk compensation structure -salary/Bonus/RSU. Also do they give stock refreshers every year?
- Splunk Vancuover Salary SDE 2 Recruiter pinged me from Splunk regarding an opening in Splunk at Vancuover office. Im 4 yoe SDE2 right now and im curious if anybody knows the salary range for Canadian offices..the role is for ML team. Im on H1b here in US so that is quiet tempting but want to be prepared for how low the salary c
- Program Manager at splunk compensation ? whats the base salary range for senior and principal level pmo at splunk ? how much different the overall compensation look like between the two levels ?