- Coinbase Options FMV Received an offer from Coinbase, have to take a call in 3 days. In Forge global I see that private equity/option price was around $36 in Oct 2018. In May 2019 there was a reverse split 1:6. Does the split make the options price go higher? Any idea about the current options strike/fmv price? TC 155
- Noob questions about coinbase and gdax 1. What's the difference between coinbase & gdax apart from latter being cheap? 2. Is gdax busted for most users or just the new ones? Will it ever work? 3. Do I buy from & sell to exchange on coinbase or other traders? Comparing it with stock exchange, it doesn't let me put a limit order which conf
- 2018 Altcoins in Coinbase? Predictions on which Altcoins coinbase will list in 2018? Reasonable to assume that as soon as it hits coinbase the price will jump, so trying to open up positions before they list.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Bitcoin transfer There’s a difference of almost 1k$ between price of single bitcoin in Indian exchange (zebpay) vs coinbase. My friend who bought 7btc in India wants to send it to my coinbase account so that I can sell it and we can share profits. I’m not sure how this would affect my tax computations. Can someone
- Best Crypto Portfolio Tracking Apps Preferably free or reasonably priced. Also, Binance and Coinbase support for importing deposits, withdrawals, and trades.
- Where to buy XRP? I decided to invest in ripple when the price was $0.70, my verification is still pending on Kraken, Bitstamp for several days. Now it's $1.21!!! So any other options? I do have coinbase/gdax but xrp is not there.
- Crypto experts please answer- I am sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn’t find any answers- 1. My coinbase account was fully active and available for trading 10 mins ago. However I see the bitcoin price on dashboard as 14973.25 while when I click on buy the price says 15085. Why? 2. My binance account was activated
- Arbitrage across exchanges I had some Bitcoin Cash coins on Bittrex showing the price of ~$3800. I see on Coinbase the price is ~$4300. I moved my BCH from Bittrex to Coinbase and made $500 per coin. Did that just work?!?