- Boeing compensation and work environment About to get a job offer from Boeing, I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight on what sort of salary an E2 is making at Boeing. In particular, if anyone has insight as to what kind of work environment to expect I'd appreciate it.
- Can someone please evaluate my offer for L60 at Microsoft? Base:115k Signing: 10k Stocks: 20k total over 4 years Location: redmond I don't have any other offers so I have no leverage to negotiate. I have about 1.5 years experience total. I'm happy with the offer as it a huge step up from my current salary at Boeing. However my friends say I got lowballed
- What r good recommendations for my career? I am 30 year old Mechanical engineer from UW, with 5 of experience as designer at a mid level size composite engineer/fabrication in greater seattle area. Salary doesn’t grow as much as I wanted, and it looks that it’s pretty limited unless I go into managing. What are some other good places to w
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Salary range for Engineer II at Boeing My spouse got an offer from Boeing for a design & analytics engineer II. Does anyone know the pay range for that level? They have 3 years experience in design, 7 years in the Air Force (avionics tech- 5 yrs active duty), and is 2/3 complete with their masters in AE. We weren’t excited by the offer a
- Boeing Aeronautical Engineering salary after 10 yoe at Nasa Heard: $ 1 million/ year TC Fact or fiction 👀?
- Boeing Services Sales Salary / Compensation I work in a ‘side-show’ region for Boeing afternarket services sales. I get the perception a lot that we are forgotten and dont matter. Is $150k annual salary fair or low?
- Salary History Why does Boeing ask for salary history for prior roles? It doesn’t seem fair that they can leverage that when they make the offer and they don’t even disclose the salary range. I feel like this should be illegal.