- Trump Economic policies So far his policies has benefited blue states and hurt red states. Just look at jump in salaries in NY and silicon valley. on the other hand farm belt is still struggling. Will the trumpets still vote for him in 2020?
- A Quick Guide Ballots in California: What Prop Interests you? California State people, here's a quick summary of the propositions that are on for this fall: Prop 1 : 4 billion dollars into housing Prop 2: Spends Millionaire's tax to pay for housing for homeless people who are mentally ill Prop 3: 8.9 B for water projects Prop 4: 1.5B for Hospitals Prop
- Old people shouldn't allow to drive I was waiting for a red light this morning and the huge ass Cadillac in front of me went full reverse as soon as the light turned green. An old lady jumped out said she didn't see me because I was too close to her car and she was trying to turn right and on and on about her friend working as a fraud
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- I need car insurance recommendations I heard State Farm is pretty good in terms of price?
- Offering Referrals Are you trying to get some experience in the tech industry, but don't know where to start? State Farm has an IT Dept with 10,000+ employees. If you want to work in Dallas, Phoenix, Atlanta, or Bloomington, Il let me know! I can help you with a referral as long as I can get it to you BEFORE you apply
- State Farm Interview I have an interview for a software developer role at State Farm. Anyone know what kind of questions they ask?