- link What's the better way for schools to handle foreign students? Some proposals have essentially quotas by race, which has some obvious flaws. How does one maintain the overall national culture/identity while still not admitting students based on race or country or origin, or extreme differences in tuition for the latter? https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-ne
- link Need your help to put I-1000 to public vote in Washington state Washington State legislative passed I-1000 on 4/28. It is more than just racism, it is way worse. The initiative itself can be explained in a single sentence: I-1000 would abolish the standard of equality under the law, regardless of race, as required by I-200 (an initiative I led in 1998), and rep
- A position in a US National laboratory vs a early stage up ? I am little confused on which offer to finalize. I have an offer from a national lab with 75k base salary with additional benefits of working in laboratories. On the other hand, I have another offer from a early stage startup. They are give me 120k + 20% yearly bonus. National lab has stability and
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Damn it Seattle. We gotta fix this socially awkward problem. How do non socially awkward men do it https://komonews.com/news/local/seattle-is-americas-worst-city-to-find-love-says-national-dating-podcast
- link San Jose home prices drop by 5% in July The redfin report was released which shows both national trends and city wide trends. Please scroll down and see the city wide trends for yourself. The highlights for San Jose: - Sale price in July dropped by 5% compared to June. - inventory is up in July by 8% compared to June - inventory is up+2
- link Amazon HQ2 https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/national-international/Amazon-Chooses-New-York-City-Northern-Virginia-2nd-Headquarters-HQ2-500331372.html
- Work Life Balance vs. Pay/Position Oh, what an age old discussion. I am a recent college grad, and I accepted a position in a well known and recognized leadership program within National Instruments. I love my coworkers, my job, projects, hours (40-45 max), commute time, city (Austin rules), etc... I don't like that I make 68K/yr wi
- Acquihire - team looking for acqi-hire opportunities A team of kumilabs/SFT have made decision to get acquihired. Looking for opportunities. About - kumilabs & SFT: kumilabs (http://kumilabs.com) which more than 50 Million downloads of utility applications and games across all platform & across the globe & SFT - Swift File Transfer website: http://sw
- Senior PM comp range? What range / average is typical for Senior PM roles at Series A startups? I’m in New York but would be helpful to get typical big city and national numbers. Negotiating offers so would be helpful to get as much color as possible.
- City National Bank Anyone here from CNB? Good place to land?