- Anyone ever do AirBnB arbitrage as a side hustle? Hey guys, So I live in Arizona where its much cheaper to buy a property. I make around $130K a year in finance and can comfortably acquire 1-2 investment properties a year. I try to keep my cash on cash returns to 15%+ after taxes. I currently own 6 rental properties that net me $48K a year after
- RSU Taxes? If Airbnb were to go public before any of my RSU’s vest, no shares would be sold to cover taxes is that correct? Curious how that typically works as they’ve already told us shares will be automatically sold. But they wouldn’t sell unvested shares right? Anyone experience this before?
- Tax implications: If I rent two rooms in a 3bed SFH Tax implications: If I rent two rooms in a 3bed SFH to roommates or Airbnb and live in one of the bedrooms. Scenarios: 1. i do this for 2 years and sell 2. I do this for 2 years. Then rent for 3 years and sell 3. I do this for an year. Live fully in 3 bedrooms for 2 years and then sell Would I qu
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote Robinhood vs Airbnb vs Facebook as new grad Considering joining Robinhood or Airbnb as a new grad instead of returning to FB (prev intern). TC at Robinhood/Airbnb is slightly higher, but rsu is not liquid. What are the pros and cons of choosing one or the other? Here’s what I thought of so far: Pros of Facebook: - Seattle (Lower CoL and n
- Google relocation options - cash out vs points Will be joining Google SVL (SWE - L3) in a week and was wondering which relocation option I should go with: Option 1: Cash Out. This comes out to roughly $6.3K post tax. Going to Airbnb until I find an apartment. Option 2: a. Destination services (16 hours worth of concierge services for housing,
- Renting your property vs AirBnBing it? Would you share your experience of renting a property vs AirBnBing it? How is your experience with AirBnBing your property ? Where is it located in Seattle and monthly income? Considering buying a property and trying to figure out if doing AirBnB is worth it. Any other tax benefits ?