- how long does team matching take? It’s been over 1 month since my onsite at Spotify, which I got positive feedback for and was told I passed all 4 interviews. But the HM was looking for someone more senior, so my recruiter said they will try to match me with another team. Since then the recruiter has said they had a potential team
- Spotify design culture How is the design culture in Spotify? I heard is very "bro" run by a boys club. I'm having an interview soon and I wanted to know feedback from other employees. Company's culture is extremely important to me.
- Would you recommend being a PM at these Big N companies? Title. Companies such as FB/IG, LinkedIn, Spotify, Airbnb, DBX, Square, Verizon/Oath, Uber, Salesforce, Twitter. TL;DR: They're a junior at uni trying to transition in PM. They're interested in your exp based on the title. Also, any feedback for transitioning to PM based on their general info below
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- feedback after not getting job from spotify i really thought the interview went well, but after following up i didnt get the role in their operations department. why do company’s choose not to share feedback?
- link I started a podcast... Hey Folks - Most of you are either having a rough time at work or having visa issues so I decided to help you relax and talk about a podcast I started a month ago. The podcast talks to early YC companies or upvoted products on product hunt. Our latest episode was with David Siegel, ceo of Glide. H
- Advertising career transition to tech 👋🏼 I’m a senior art director/designer working in the advertising agency. I would like to make a transition to the tech world in the similar capacity. I worked across traditional (branding, print, TV) and digital (promo, e-commerce, apps) projects in auto, alcohol, CPG, pharma, hospitality industri