- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- Best start ups in Utah? Qualtrics is meh, but I need to stay in Utah for personal reasons. Looking for hot takes on start ups in the area from an engineering perspective. I have heard WeWork is building offices in SLC and Lehi, but that company is sort of risky, right? Mostly what I care about is TC and promo, and prefer
- Would an MBA help Moving from Product Marketing to Product Management ? Hey, I’ve been interested in moving towards product management, primarily at a tech company. I have 6 yoe in product marketing (Microsoft + qualtrics) working closely with PM including being de facto PM on some launches. In reality, there are many PM roles where you don’t need to be very technical
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Qualtrics L6 SDM TC expectation Had an interview loop last week and expecting a positive response based on how things went. This is their Seattle office. What should I be expecting as a TC from qualtrics? How do they usually split between Base/Sign-on/RSU/Yearly-Bonus? Loe: 10yrs
- Sales at Qualtrics Interviewing for a sales role at Qualtrics in the Provo office. Are goals reasonable to hit? How is the culture? Is there a lot of micromanagement? Thanks!
- link Looking for Sr Dev ops engineer My company (qualtrics) just bought a smaller company (delighted) in Palo Alto. Super start up feel (apx 10 employees in Palo Alto office), but backed by larger company (qualtrics) about to go public. Job will have a ton of leverage and upside. Let me know if you want a referral. Want to hook my bl