- vote Are companies going to reduce NYC presence for cost cutting? A lot of companies have been cost cutting recently and a few NYC based companies have failed as well. Since NYC is an expensive market to hire as well as lease office space, will companies stop expanding in NYC? For example, even JP Morgan Chase is moving most of it's jobs to Texas.
- WLB not as important as Flexibility? I'm getting close to FAANG offer or two at the tech lead/principal level (think E6 at FB, L6 at G). Currently a director level at finance company. What I really enjoy about where I am, even though finance may not be known for it, is the flexibility. By that I mean I work (and am happy to work) 45-
- link Jami Dimon (CEO of JP Morgan) promised to fire any trader that touches crypto. Today announced JPM Coin https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/13/jp-morgan-is-rolling-out-the-first-us-bank-backed-cryptocurrency-to-transform-payments--.html
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Uber: Analyst - Strategic Finance, Core Business Partnering https://www.uber.com/en-JP/careers/list/37384/ Good friend has interview tmrw with this position Some questions I'm hoping y'all could help with.. 1. Is this more accounting/"back office" banking role, or is it more account management? Analytics? Hardcore financial modelling? 2. Anyone in this r
- GoPro has hired JP Morgan to put itself up for sale https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/08/gopro-has-hired-jp-morgan-to-put-itself-up-for-sale.html GoPro has hired JP Morgan to put itself up for sale GoPro CEO Nick Woodman said earlier Monday he would consider a partnership or sale.GoPro said it's cutting more than 20 percent of its global workforce.Its s