- AMAZON IS A DISRUPTION MACHINE! I know people here put a lot of sh*t posts about Amazon but it is a disruption machine and can reach 3T$ valuation in next 10 years. I mean look at their portfolio, E-commerce Cloud Computing Music Streaming Digital Content Online book reading Voice Assistant Grocery Outlets Live Entertainment mark
- Hiring Senior Engineers - Ping me if you are interested I am hiring manager for several SDE-2 and SDE-3 positions. Role is based in Seattle - Amazon. The team is building several new services to revamp - how Amazon digital business operates. We are owner of commerce platform that empowers all Digital Businesses across Amazon e.g. Prime, Kindle, ebook, ap
- link Amazon is so left leaning! https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/04/08/amazon-is-on-a-digital-book-burning-spree/?fbclid=IwAR1ZEKezMRqY8yT_Tghm-YC9TV5amenJcup5zr5o95EFl1bhoywu2qxx06Y
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- No formal acceptance or signing for offer I've been given a written offer from Amazon which I gave my verbal acceptance. However, I haven't received any digital documents to sign. I asked the recruiter for the digital documents and he said it's pending and will be slower since my start date is a few months out. Is this normal? I understand
- Amazon (AWS) vs McKinsey offer Guys, need your help! Got two offers and want to know if they are good or not considering TC for Chicago. I have 8 YOE and no master. Amazon offer (AWS Professional Services) TC 207k (for first year) McKinsey Digital (as a Digital expert) TC 220k (but a hell lot of travel and I have kids) Still w
- Lyft, Airbnb Referrals Hi blind, wondering if anyone in Product at Lyft and Airbnb could help me out with a referral. I’d like to stay in NYC(Lyft), but am looking at SF Airbnb roles too. 6 YOE in PM at WalmartLabs, Etsy, other ecomm startups and digital agencies. Interviewing at Amazon for L6 PM (got a no offer, recycle
- Does anyone believe ad products actually work? Here’s my take on digital advertising after 10+ years in the industry and having worked at Google, Snap, and in the agency world. I’ve personally spent hundreds of millions of dollars throughout my career. ———————————————————— -Attribution is still absolute dog crap. No one knows how to properly
- link Layoffs at Twitch Me and several of my coworkers got laid off from Twitch, but they are planning to “boost headcount 30% in 2018.” This company has become such a shit show since Amazon bought it. Seriously don’t work at this company unless you don’t have any other options. http://variety.com/2018/digital/news/twitch
- Companies that have remote jobs I was doing some research on companies that have remote jobs available and I found a few companies, but I'd like to have more options. Companies in my list (sorted by alpha): - Amazon - Dell - Digital Ocean - GitHub - Hashicorp - Mozilla What are the other options? -- A little history: I will start
- Job referral Hi guys, 13+ YOE in digital space, looking for a referral into amazon. Let me know if anyone wants to help. Thanks!
- Have you ever scared away hiring manager with your FANG TC? Thinking about leaving Amazon because of the culture and go back to my old industry. Talked to Micron and Western Digital, and somehow as soon as the asking TC is mentioned they seem kind of freaked out. I saw another thread a few days ago that even a 22 YOE technologist only make 250k total. Not t
- Whats going wrong? I’ve interviewed at google, amazon, blizzard ent, but is not working out. Im 35, been working since 2000 (college drop off, self taught), im a ux design lead with years of experience on dev, visual design, digital marketing... am I selling wrong at the interviews, is it too much exp? Should I take
- Getting a job at top 10 tech company 💻📱 Hi all - I'm currently an eCommerce product manager for a Fortune 500 retailer and I'm trying to understand what it takes to get into similar role at a tech company (Amazon, Apple, Uber, etc). I made it to a final round of interviews with Amazon, but it seems like the product management role I was i
- Project/program manager positions Hi all! Anyone on here hiring for a project/program manager role at Google, FB, Microsoft, Amazon? Any help would be greatly appreciated! 10+ years of PM experience. Tech, BI/Analytics, Digital Marketing & more. Many thanks!
- What teams are avidly interviewing and hiring people at Amazon for retail analytics? Looking for job opportunities at Amazon for retail /cpg/ digital marketing centered analytics.
- Getting my foot in the door So... I'm in between jobs at the moment. Looking for a larger company to work for because I've worked at small, startup-ish agencies even during my internship days in college. Got promoted twice at my last job (also my first job out of college) because I joined the agency at the right time but wante
- Amazon Home Endeavor It's been announced that Amazon will have in-home techs and support to help and assist with device setup and installation. These techs will need some type of local/regional field support. Anyone know what the process is that Amazon is building and if they are hiring? I am currently an Area Manager f
- Sr PM role for AWS training and certification / digital learning group #AWS #Amazon I am interviewing for Sr PM role for AWS training and certification / digital learning group. Team is based in Boston and role is remote. Any one would like to give some insights on team, expectations, likes/dislikes, interview experience, suggestions, etc. Thanks :)
- Hiring SDE2 for Amazon Scaling/Efficiency for all of Amazon(Retail/Digital/Video/etc). Big vision to entirely automate all scaling activities. Work with AWS to create product for external use, phase 1 was delivered externally last year. International Transfer available. PM me for more details. Seattle and Palo Alto
- Hi All, Curious to know if anyone has experience or knowledge of career level mapping for Senior Manager at Accenture (Digital, IoT, Sales, BD experience) to levels in Amazon, Google and Microsoft? Also, any input on compensation in Seattle area? I getting into late stage discussions with amazon and google.
- Prepare for Hw design role Can someone suggest me how to prepare for HW design roles at amazon, google or apple. Fyi i have some exp in VLSI, analog/digital design. But in the last job i have been working as a QA. Looking for a career change. Any advice is appreciated.