- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- SWEs or Architects list your top 3 skills or more I would like to collect some data of what technical skills are hot in the market right now. Please list +/- 3 of your technical skills, mention your location, TC and YoE as well. Examples: Cloud computing for developers, AWS, azure, etc. Solution architecting AI / ML IoT Security Block chain ...
- Considering boomerang - OCI to Amazon I am a “Director” in Oracle, left AWS sometime in the 12-24 months to join here (still have my Amazon Blind Account). At that time the compensation seemed decent at 500k. I was doing well in Amazon but had tough time with kids and family but survived pressure cooker atmosphere and thrived too. My TC
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Edited - Is ESPP at 5% discount worth it? This is for Oracle. Some cons: - Once taxes are factored in, total return is ~3.5%, which is well within the weekly volatility range for the stock. - You will have to sell immediately to diversify anyway. Edit: which is better - after tax 401k or above ESPP? I realized I can chose either ESPP o
- GAM role (sales) at AWS v role at Google Cloud Hey! I’m hoping for some advice. I’m currently at Oracle and have 8+ years tech sales experience. Enterprise sales has made up about half my time in sales. Ive always been one to meet or exceed quota. I’m interviewing with both Amazon as Global Account Manager role L5/L6 and as a Enterprise field
- NetSuite / Oracle Senior Sales Consultant - Switch to Sales (Account Exec or Account Manager) I am a IC3 Senior Sales Consultant with NetSuite/Oracle in the Bay Area. Total Comp ~200k (130k base, 30k commission, ~30k overtime, 30k RSUs vested over 4 years) I always hear sales makes more money, but realistically how likely is it to make over 200k in total comp as an account executive (new b
- #oracle What is the pay structure / tiers for an Oracle account manager? I'm a account manager for cisco system and am considering jumping to a software sales roll bc it's seems that payouts are higher. Can someone tell me what an Oracle account manager makes on average (OTE) or what the bonus/commission a