- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- link Verizon’s website is garbage 🔥🗑 Because of occasionally weak signal & bad coverage, I was switching from T-Mobile to Verizon. 🔜 🔘Went to their website📱# transfer page✅ 🔘Checked edibility✅ 🔘Started transfer online✅ 🔘Was asked to create an account✅ 🔘Signed in✅ 🔘Asked to create a secret Q for security✅ 🔘Asked to enter secre
- Meeting with correct Hulu and Netflix Dept I am trying to find out who I would need to meet with at Netflix and Hulu (what department) to inquire about getting a bulk number of accounts (100k+) as an add-on for our startups' customers. Much like what TMobile has done for it's customers (ie Free Netflix service)
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote t-mobile savings account-is it worth it? 4% APR upto 3k
- Best carrier to choose with Facebook in Seattle? What is better to choose? Verizon or AT&T? Is there any substantial difference? I used to have TMobile and worked pretty well here (but it sucks every time I travel anywhere outside Seattle metro) At&t seems to be the default option. Would Verizon be better? ... I need to get a FB blind account
- T-mobile contractors in accounting Please provide info. on T- mobile work culture and pros n cons of being a contractor. How much possiblity of conversion to full time considering a lot of requirements opening up with Sprint merger?
- Capgemini about to lose T-Mobile account? Rumourville has it that the current change in senior VPs in T-Mobile IT space is going to affect Capgemini's account dealing with testing. Anyone has any news on this? It's already lost SAP, Analytics and good bit of testing to TechMahindra and @Infosys.