- Amazon Alexa AI Team SDE 2 vs Microsoft Azure Level 60? Hi I have received an offer from Amazon AlexaAI team located in Seattle. The recruiter reached out asking me a salary I am expecting. I said I am expecting 250k (Have got competing offers). Please help me out with your insights. The current level they are offering is SDE 2, L5. 1. What is the exp
- Alexa AI (intelligent decisions team) vs. Google applicatons engineer vs Micorosft cosine . Which one you would take ? Assume both base pay and sign on bonus are same. Though the job as AE is less sexy, I feel Google brand is good and I can learn a lot by going through their mono repo, let it be their internal review tool or NLP or ML projects. 0) If I contribute to other team projects during weekends , can I becom
- Google L3 vs Amazon L5 || SDE About Me: Currently a graduate student with 4+ yoe (all in well-known technology MNCs) Please help me in selecting the below offers. Both are in Bay Area Amazon -- SDE2 (Alexa AI team) TC -- not discussed yet. (expecting 200-260K) Google -- L3 Currently, in the team matching process. As per the
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Amazon Applied Scientist/Research Scientist salary expecation I am a research scientist at NV with 4-5 YOE in ML & AI research. I am going to get an offer from Alexa AI org at Cambridge, MA. The recruiter said I can chose either Research Scientist(RS) or Applied Scientist(AS) position since I qualify for both and the team really want me. My questions: 1. What
- Amazon Bay Area teams What are the teams working on ML at Amazon in Bay Area offices? I have received an offer from Alexa AI in Seattle but chose Alexa Shopping List in Bay Area to stay here in Bay Area for personal reasons. Alexa shopping list is working on Software Development. I don’t know how good the team is. How
- Expected salary How much should be expected from Amazon for SDE2 positions. Joining Alexa AI team (Bay Area) with 4.5 yoe (from India).
- Amazon Alexa AI vs Alexa Shopping (Palo Alto) Like to know which orgs are good. Is Alexa Shopping in Palo Alto under Alexa org? TC: 155k
- Is it true that Amazon teaches ML, NLP stuff , especially in Alexa AI team? I was talking to a recruiter and this position is for Amazon Alexa AI team at Seattle. Recruiter said , upon clearing interivew after getting into team, if the candidate is interested in ML, NLP they teach (she literally said the word teach) it. Is this true ? How is Alexa AI team in general ?
- Research Scientist @Amazon Alexa AI What questions can one expect for this position? How to prepare well for the position? I am a masters degree graduate aiming for this position and working very hard - Leetcoding to get to the par of this levels requirement. Need your advice on this...
- How is working for Amazon Alexa AI in Cambridge MA? I have an offer to go there and start as an entry level SDE1... Also while I'm here, what is the typical way you get a verbal offer? My recruiter just said I had an offer and that was basically all she said before she wanted compensation numbers from me. Is it normal for recruiters to do that or do
- How is Amazon Alexa AI Intelligent decisions team ? 1) what kind of work they do? 2) learning and tech stack 3) wlb 4) what do generalist do in this team ?
- How much Leetcode/Interview prep required to switch to AWS or Alexa AI? I'm getting ready to switch to a more technically oriented team such as AWS (and maybe Alexa AI team) in the Bay Area. Does anyone know what level of preparation I need for an L4 Software Engineer position? I used leetcode long time ago. Now I see a section "Top Questions from Amazon". Should I g
- Amazon Alexa Or AWS Bay Area folks? Hi is there any HM working for Amazon Alexa Or AWS in Bay Area? I have recently received an offer from Amazon Alexa AI team (1 day ago) and it’s in Seattle. I would like to stay back in Bay Area due to family reasons. My recruiter isn’t connecting me with any HMs in Bay Area. Any opportunity is real
- [Amazon] Career advices at Amazon Hi Everyone, I will be joining Amazon in May, I was wondering what are some of the things you would advise newbie who is looking forward to join the company? What are some of the things that will help with your career? (Find a mentor, be a BR etc) Thanks Team: Alexa AI Location: Seattle TC: 190
- Amazon: Alexa AI division Recently I interviewed with a team in Alexa AI division and I am expecting an offer as the interview went well. How are the projects and work culture within Alexa AI org in general? And do they vary widely by location? Any insights will be appreciated. TC`- 0, A student who will be graduating soo
- Amazon Alexa AI Speech Team in Seattle How is Alexa AI speech team in Seatte in terms of wlb, learning, growth and culture?
- Amazon TPM L5 offer in Alexa I got a L5 TPM offer from Amazon Alexa in Seattle. Base: 150k Signon: 55k (31k+24k) RSU: 44 YOE: 8.5 Current TC: 155k How is the offer? This is after negotiation, the initial offer was 160k. Is L5 TPM a senior role or does it has a high accountability? What kind of wlb should I expect on L5 TPM
- How to move from SDE role to AI What's the best way to move from a SDE role to a AI research role. Currently I am a software developer in Alexa. I want to be involved in futuristic research projects.
- SDE || Conversational AI Group || Amazon 4+ yoe I am interviewing with Conversational AI group at Amazon (Alexa) and currently at an offer negotiation stage. How are the teams and projects within this group? Thank you!
- AI and Creative Writing Lately I’ve seen an increase in AI + voice positions. I have journalism and radio production experience from a previous life. Any thoughts on which orgs and positions I can target to segue from creative writing/production to writing/production for AI? I’ve been reading some interesting stuff about A