- Starting to see layoffs at T-Mobile due to the merger... Wondering what the situation is like at Sprint. We should share notes.
- Massive layoffs at TMobile 25 people on my team of 40 were laid-off this week. All vendors have been advised to downsize. They're not interested in employing Testers or Scrum Masters. They want to reduce the number of TPM's. The delayed sprint integration has fucked it up for everyone. It was a shitty company to begin with. M
- Layoffs at T-Mobile? What's going on...Share the details...We might be next.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Layoffs/compensation after T-Mobile/Sprint merger Last week I spoke to a HR rep at Sprint. He ensured me that the jobs in OP are safe. The bulk of layoffs will come from the T-Mobile side as their salaries are 30-40% higher than Sprint employees. The brand may be T-Mobile, but the corporate culture and compensation will be strongly influenced by
- T-Mobile: Any Layoffs in Coporate? Currently being headhunted for a very intriguing position at T-Mobile corporate in Bellevue, but am slightly worried about the Sprint merger. Have there been any rumors of layoffs in Analytics roles?
- link Next Monday layoff rumors at AT&T Am not 100 percent sure it's going to be 1/28 but it's coming for sure. https://www.extremetech.com/internet/283522-att-plans-to-fire-7000-people-despite-tax-breaks-net-neutrality-repeal
- AT&T vs. “small” company website redesign So, I’ve been offered a job w/ a 3month contract to redesign a website for a company that may or may not know exactly wtf they’re doing. Or I can stay at AT&T and languish until I get another project but looking in, I see budget cuts, projects getting cut/merging with other projects and contractor