- How did Linkedin change (if at all) after Microsoft acquired it? Following acquisition... How, if at all, did Linkedin change as a company...
- Amazon Recruiting I spoke with a few friends earlier today and it looks like we all got the same message (verbatim) on LinkedIn for a Software Engineering opportunity at Amazon. When Amazon looks to hire do their Talent Acquisition team message everyone on LinkedIn hoping someone will respond? The guy who sent me the
- Microsoft vs. Linkedin Recently got approached by both Microsoft and Linkedin, I'm still in the discovery phase but want to ask how are the two companies after the acquisition. If I join either one, how easy it is to transfer from one to another? Do Linkedin employees get to tap into Microsoft resources and infrastructur
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- #acquisition #linkedin #microsoft Folks in Linkedin! What happened to your RSUs after being acquired by Microsoft? What was the impact on their price and how were you compensated? Could anybody share information on it?
- LinkedIn friends, what did your Microsoft retention bonuses look like after the acquisition closed? How long after were the bonuses given? How much were you given? What was your role/level?
- Msft engineer trying to join lnkd I'm planning to switch from Microsoft(Redmond) to LinkedIn(SF bay). They do have different interview process; want to check if anyone has been in the process and what happens with the stocks? Anyone went this route after acquisition? And leveling(pre acquisition employees please contribute for this
- LinkedIn turning into MSFT? Hoping to hear from some LinkedIn engineers about how MSFT is handling the acquisition so far. Has MSFT left LI alone, leaving the engineering culture in tact, or do you guys sense MSFT is taking things over and will soon make it the MSFT way?
- Senior Product Marketing Manager - Consumer Marketing Strategy Newly created role at LinkedIn reporting directly to the VP of Consumer Product Marketing! Position not yet posted but will be live by week's end. Awesome opportunity to help map historical member life cycle including acquisition channels, engagement since sign up and retention factors that have h
- Elimination of QE role, growing trend in SF Bay Area software industry I heard that facebook, airbnb, uber already dont have qe/sdet positions and recently LinkedIn (following Microsoft acquisition) is doing the same. Is this the future of the industry where there will be dedicated tools team, bunch of domain expert quality guys who have basic understanding of coding a
- Laid off - How to Address in Resume + Interview So I am one of the folks affected at the Avvo acquisition by Internet Brands (so I was laid off and not fired). I am non-tech. Curious what recommendations everyone has (especially recruiting folks) in terms of handling a layoffs and applying for new jobs. Given the whole Uber situation in the new
- Does anyone actually use Comparably? Seems like just another pointless site that's trying to one up Glassdoor. I feel like there's several sites out there trying to solve niche issues that places like LinkedIn or Glassdoor aren't doing yet. I'm guessing this generally just an angle for acquisition since I don't see how Comparably makes