- vote Set out for Seattle I’m trying to decide if it makes financial sense to relocate to Seattle WA, from the south east. Current Situation: I work for Oracle in OCI. I am well compensated for the South. 165 in base and enough stock to push me to 220 for the next 4 years. I work entirely from home and my job is pretty low
- No one in their right mind would move from Oracle to AWS During a conference call after releasing its second quarter earnings, Ellison highlighted why he believes his company's databases are better than Amazon's, saying: "We have a huge technology leadership in database over Amazon. In terms of technology, there is no way that... any normal person would
- Oracle immigration voes I want to start by saying I love working for Oracle. We are building ☁️ and I believe in the leadership. I have been here for 10 months and love every moment of it However I am having a lot of trouble with the immigration lawyers. When I was in Microsoft immigration was smooth. The recruiter told m
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Should I join Oracle Design? I’ve heard that Oracle is making a serious push to design better software and they’ve hired a ton of people. Anyone able to comment on the experience and if it’s worth joining? Good leadership?
- Oracle Cloud-Outbound v/s Inbound product teams Does anyone have any feedback on the difference in scope b/w the inbound and outbound product teams? Any feedback on the leadership team on these two teams? Would you recommend one team over other? Both are a part of Oracle cloud infra
- How do you evaluate legit UX/product designers? Curious how you find and interview and hire designers capable of doing real interaction and product design. What do you look for in a portfolio, if you’re perusing many how do you decide which ones are worth looking at, how much time do you spend on them. I personally have strong visual design backg
- Oracle UX Leadership under Hillel Cooperman How has the culture been transforming since Hillel and Jenny Lam have joined the company? Have there been any mass layoffs among UX Designers in the past at Oracle? Do you think that their Cloud Transformation strategy might turn the ship (and stock price) around?
- Interview Questions Amazon has Leadership Principles (LP), and internally, there is a recommended list of questions for each LP. I would speculate that 90% of questions are asked from those lists. It's pretty easy to get that list from your contacts at Amazon. I am looking for something similar for a role of Manager o
- Nice gig in a small town Hey guys, we have some positions available where I work. In-house software development (java), oracle commerce development, QA, big data ETL developer, and DBA. In Knoxville TN / former Silicon Valley leadership, so culture is great. Work/life balance is excellent. Let me know if interested.