Uber Facebook Salary
- L7 Google PM considering L6 FB offer TC = $500K, 10+ YOE Hi folks! Assuming FB offsets drop in salary and bonus ($50K) with equal or greater equity bump, should I take the offer? What’s the best way to negotiate the offer? Also have invites from Uber, Lyft, Netflix and Apple, but haven’t pursued them yet. Should I try to get multiple
- What’s fair TC at startups (pre series C)? Am I being lowballed? My TC at Uber was ~500k (at the time i signed the offer letter), and i’ve received comparable offers from other unicorns. Google / facebook / netflix / etc all offer around this range for senior 5b at uber. I interviewed for some pre series C startups in LA, SF and NY but their TC offer is only aro
- link At what point do we (tech workers) move out of the bay? https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2019/3/19/18256378/tech-worker-afford-buy-homes-san-francisco-facebook-google-uber-lyft-housing-crisis-programmers When you calculate your real wage with respect to cost of living, are you doing that much better than say a geologist in Texas? Su
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Uber vs Flexport Internship Hey guys - I was lucky enough to get a few internship offers and I'm trying to decide between them. Any input would be appreciated! Intern pay is not as important for me, but how it might translate to new grad salary does. If it matters, I'll be interning at one of G/FB as well, so I'm not sure if
- vote Facebook vs Google vs Uber Assume the salaries are more or less equal. Which one would you suggest: Uber SWE 2 / Facebook E4 / Google L4 (all three in San Francisco)? Please explain your answers. I have a Ph.D. in CS and 3 YOE. I like software development and research. Also, architecture design but I'm not an expert in that.
- vote FB or Uber?...Also FB E6 expectation estimate. I'm L6@Uber. Finished FB interviews and am going to get an E6 offer. My feedback from the interviewers and referrals had been great. Recruiter is asking for my salary expectations. What numbers should I start with and any negotiation tips?
- Is joining an early stage startup worth it? Assume that the VCs are top class and the founders are very experienced (very senior positions at large tech co at the level of PayPal, Twitter etc) and the company has raised a Series A currently with a prototype. Assume I get 0.3% equity as an engineer and a standard base salary (~150s). Assume my
- Evaluating offer at Alphabet company I received an offer from an Alphabet company (Wing, doing drone delivery) 2 days back for a software engineering role. The recruiter mentioned that their levels are the same as what Google offers, so the the maximum they can offer would be whatever is maximum for a L4 at google. I have 2yoe after m
- LinkedIn Sr. manager offer Base: 245k Bonus:20% Signon:100k RSU: 850k TC: about 525k Looks good to me. This post is just FYI. I am contributing back to the Blind community which really helped me to understand the current salary ranges :). Thank you everyone! Current role: Eng Manager at Google (level 6) Current TC: 460k YO
- vote FB/MSFT/Snap Senior-level offers Current: L6/SDE3 w/280k TC @ Amazon. 5ish YoE total, but I’ve been effectively running a team for a couple years and have a pretty broad scope of work. Thinking of moving on because I’m bored and have a pretty low opinion of Amazon in general...but frankly, I could also ride it out here a good while
- What is Facebook, Google, and Uber's after tax 401K policy? Does Facebook, Google, or Uber allow you to contribute a fixed dollar amount or percentage of your salary to after tax? I'm assuming after tax is possible for all (I'm aware it might not)
- Should I quit my job as a Sr data scientist at Visa? So I have 3.5 years of experience and a Ms in data science. My base salary is 125k, no joining bonus or stocks ( HR said my team doesn’t get it) 10% annual bonus. Should I try interviewing for other companies like fb, uber etc. I am a sql monkey here and I feel it’s the same at fb. Looking for a rol
- Ask for position in canada I have an interview at Facebook Seattle. Recruiter said at Facebook if you get selected you will choose team after boot camp. If I get an offer can I ask for position at Toronto Canada office? Is there any negative impact in asking that? I am aware that salaries in canada are very less but I have
- Uber Amsterdam salary I’m looking into different companies at the moment (Atlassian, Uber, FB, Bloomberg) Right now I want to know what salary I would be realistically looking at working at Uber in Amsterdam. I know Europe salaries are notoriously lower than those in US so I’m trying to see where I stand. Seeing as I’d
- Finance Manager expected salary at Google/FB/Uber I am interviewing with Google for Finance Manager, Uber for Sr. Finance Manager and Facebook for Finance Manager roles. What should be my expected salary amounts for these three positions?
- Better career opportunities among these three Assuming salary is not a judging criteria, which one is better, career wise, for a software engineer with 3 yoe. Google - image search team Facebook - bootcamp, so don't know the team Uber - maps team Work is search related in all three.
- Does Facebook negotiate salary if u have non-google offers? Does it have to be unicorn offers and better? Or does Facebook only negotiate your salary with you if u have offers from too companies like google, Uber etc.
- link Even tech workers can’t afford to buy homes in San Francisco https://www.recode.net/2019/3/19/18256378/tech-worker-afford-buy-homes-san-francisco-facebook-google-uber-lyft-housing-crisis-programmers?ch=99&share=c34ffe87 These workers average six-figure salaries but increasingly can’t afford to buy a house in San Francisco, where the average home value is aro
- NYC Engineering Manager salaries at big companies? Trying to get a pulse on Engineering Manager salaries at the big companies in NYC; such as Facebook, Google, Lyft, Uber, etc. Thanks
- How to maximize salary in ten years after college Option 1: Switch between large companies every few years (Google to FB and back) Option 2: Work at unicorns (Uber, Lyft, Airbnb, Pinterest, etc). Then on year 10 switch to a large company. Which path will lead to the highest salary at a large company?