- Culture at Microsoft How does Microsoft treat their employees?? What about the layoffs in Azure, are they frequent? They bad?? What teams to avoid in azure?
- OCI COMPENSATION IC-3 Recently got a verbal offer from Oracle OCI. Location : Seattle downtown Base : $150k Stocks : Approx 90k per year [ 6500 vesting across 4 years (25 % at each anniversary) ] Sign on bonus : $ 20k Total TC : 150 + 90 = $240 k No target annual bonus or guaranteed refreshments. 3 Years of work
- How to avoid getting laid off at MSFT? Accepted a MSFT offer this week, expect to start soon, maybe Feb. Offer is for Data/Applied Scientist II, I think it's L62. I read that MSFT is the country club, yet they have layoffs on a 'rolling basis' because they reorg everyday. How does one avoid getting laid off at MSFT? Perform well? Is g
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Layoffs at MSFT today? Heard from a former colleague that MSFT had a sizable layoff today; unfortunately didn't hear any specifics but know he is in ATX and was in their Azure business. My understanding was that they were going to "double down" on cloud and hiring in FY2018...any insights?
- Oracle Application Labs Application Developer vs Microsoft Azure Software Engineer? I’m working at Oracle as an Applications Developer. I have received an offer from Microsoft Azure today. I am currently in Bay Area but Microsoft’s offer is in Seattle. TC for Microsoft is 175k where as TC at Oracle is 155k. YoE: 2 I did my undergrad at Stanford and grad school at Cornell. I feel t
- Looking for referral at Spotify, Walmart, Dropbox, WeWork Hi Members, there was a company wide layoff recently which affected my employment. I am a product manager worked on B2B products, experienced in cloud stack worked on aws, a little on azure, dockers and Integration product. I am open to other companies as well so feel free to DM me if you know of an
- Microsoft Azure Cloud How's the situation/prospect on the Azure Cloud practice in Microsoft. Taking into account the recent layoffs announcement ?