- OCI COMPENSATION IC-3 Recently got a verbal offer from Oracle OCI. Location : Seattle downtown Base : $150k Stocks : Approx 90k per year [ 6500 vesting across 4 years (25 % at each anniversary) ] Sign on bonus : $ 20k Total TC : 150 + 90 = $240 k No target annual bonus or guaranteed refreshments. 3 Years of work
- Culture at Microsoft How does Microsoft treat their employees?? What about the layoffs in Azure, are they frequent? They bad?? What teams to avoid in azure?
- Oracle Application Labs Application Developer vs Microsoft Azure Software Engineer? I’m working at Oracle as an Applications Developer. I have received an offer from Microsoft Azure today. I am currently in Bay Area but Microsoft’s offer is in Seattle. TC for Microsoft is 175k where as TC at Oracle is 155k. YoE: 2 I did my undergrad at Stanford and grad school at Cornell. I feel t
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- How to avoid getting laid off at MSFT? Accepted a MSFT offer this week, expect to start soon, maybe Feb. Offer is for Data/Applied Scientist II, I think it's L62. I read that MSFT is the country club, yet they have layoffs on a 'rolling basis' because they reorg everyday. How does one avoid getting laid off at MSFT? Perform well? Is g
- Microsoft Azure Cloud How's the situation/prospect on the Azure Cloud practice in Microsoft. Taking into account the recent layoffs announcement ?