- More Uber fiasco "...laying out in detail the company’s alleged corporate espionage program, including wiretapping, hacks, bribery and Central Intelligence Agency–trained spies deployed in the furtherance of its ambition to dominate the ride-hailing industry worldwide." https://www.marketwatch.com/story/uber-corpor
- How to stop Google Map, Uber and Lyft routing traffic to your neighborhood? Love to hear creative ideas to prevent artificial heavy traffic sent by Google Map, Uber and Lyft. Many speed, dont stop at stop signs and almost run into kids from the school on the block. I heard some cities sent fake accident reports to Waze to hack the algorithm. How many fake reports would sto
- link Uber hack What a fucked up way to handle such a problem. https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/21/technology/uber-hack.html
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Uber hacker challenge I heard Uber gives an in-app coding challenge to some users. Is there any way to get that challenge😊? Are they still doing this? https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.engadget.com/amp/2016/03/28/uber-code-on-the-road-hacking-challenge/
- link Dara knew of the hack for weeks it seems. https://www.wsj.com/articles/ubers-hack-disclosure-raises-questions-about-timing-1511462671
- Uber user data hacked. How will it affect the users ? Any precautions should we take ? Just saw the news on CNN. Company did not update users for months about this.
- Uber hack cover-up Trying to understand how a seasoned CSO agrees to cover up a massive data breach by paying off hackers to ‘delete’ the data. Anyone have any thoughts on where the blame really lies for this? Uber’s corporate culture of rule-breaking must surely have been the driving force for the response. Which put
- Entry level eng roles in NYC Looking for some entry level software eng roles in NYC. What are some good team that will take in some non-CS grads. Know the node stack with sql/nosql and learning python but it’s not on my resume. Coming from sales role @ uber who went to a hack reactor