- vote AMZ worth 6 billion more than Google Do you agree? I don’t. The poll lists the world’s most valuable brands in order from most to least. What’s your pick for 2019? Tagged the lowest ranking companies in case they needed help 😂 https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/11/amazon-beats-apple-and-google-to-become-the-worlds-most-valuable-brand.html
- Rank these companies for 2019/20 Just curious to know what the new order of ranking would be for these currently? Google Microsoft Facebook Amazon Apple Netflix Feel free to add other companies as you see fit. TC: 250K
- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Likelihood of cracking at least one of these companies in the Bay? Personal Ranking: Google Facebook AirBNB Netflix Instagram Snapchat Apple Uber LinkedIn Twitter Pinterest Lyft I’ve done about 100 Leetcode and I have 12 paid mock interviews lined up that I haven’t completed yet. Planning on going through “Grokking the System Design Interview” as well. I know som
- Rank these top companies FAANGUMLLADP Facebook Apple Amazon Netflix Google Uber Microsoft Linkedin Lyft Airbnb Dropbox Pinterest Rakings are based off TC, WLB, Prestige, Career growth, benefits, RSU refreshers etc. My ranking is GF > NU > Apple/Airbnb > Linkedin/Lyft > Dropbox/Pintrest > Microsoft/Amazon TC:200K
- 2019 Top 5-10 Tech Companies in the Bay? What’s everyone’s perception of the top 5 to 10 tech companies in the Bay going into 2019? Paysa has them ranked as follows (based on talent): 1. Uber 2. Airbnb 3. Google 4. Snap 5. Facebook 6. Pinterest 7. Amazon 8. Apple 9. Lyft 10. Salesforce How would you change the ordering of the above list
- Places to Invest in Austin TX I am looking for rental investment in Austin and would like to know which are the good location 1) Comes under good public school for elementary and middle school. High school ranking can be discounted 2) Good accessibility to Google, Facebook , Apple , Amazon offices or close to tech scenario.