- Query on Workday compensation and level I have been interviewed for a Sr Software Engg position last week at workday and the interview feedback is positive. Current YOE is 12. But the recruiter is saying they can offer me a high Software Engineer III based on the interview feedback. Just wanted to understand from workday folks if this lev
- SRA [Samsung research America, mountain view] pay Hello blind, my first post here, I have got positive feedback from SRA as cloud engineer, recruiter haven't told me anything about the pay range initially, could you please help me with pay scale. does Samsung low baller? My background :- YOE : 6.5yrs Role @SRA : cloud engineer Currently : cont
- Why are you looking for a new role ? (For software engineers) This question gets annoying sometimes. How do u answer it as a Software Engineer ? Should u state specifically why and be honest ? A friend of mine said "never say ANYTHING negative about your current role". His recruiter stated in the feedback "negative comments about current role" which may have
and industry lounge.
- Failing manager screenings :( - help New manager I am relatively newish engineering manager ~ 1.5 years with a total yoe of 9 years. I am starting to look out and had a few interviews lined up. I ended up getting rejected for all of the Manager screening calls either with the recruiter or the first round with the hiring manager. I have some resp
- Strange and feeling low Two instances : 1. Applied at Uber Career website. Recruiter called me that stating my profile suites two of her positions. She was delighted speaking with me and with my credentials and expertise. As a next step she forwarded my resume to hiring manager. As per hiring manager my expertise and e