- vote Is there a legitimate wage gap argument? If so, what is it? Seems like mostly 79 cent quotes out there... TC 220 https://youtu.be/HSvLnlX-VG4
- How really compensations are low in Europe compared to US? I'm thinking to move to Europe (NL mostly) What do you guys think the gap here? Is anything in EU compensates the low wages for a migrant? Thanks.
- Is there actually a wage gap? I have heard of my female colleagues receiving less, and I have read studies but am not sure if every variable was considered. I want to know, if you apply for the same position, will a man get offered more money? I'm wondering if everyone gets offered the same wage, and by chance women just never
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Severely Depressed As a worker in the US, I feel completely powerless. The cost of living outpaces the wages, the hours are longer and longer, and with at-will employment, I worry about losing my job every single day. The inequality gap is ever widening, and the rich have full control over the rest of us. Economic for
- link Starting in 2018, Bay Area employers can't ask for salary history http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2017/07/20/san_francisco_employers_will_no_longer_be_able_to_ask_job_applicants_for.html "The San Francisco Board of Supervisors unanimously voted on Tuesday to prohibit employers from asking job applicants for their salary histories, a move several progressive