- Newbie here. Is everyone's TC really this high or is there some joke I'm not getting? I work in fintech but am not an engineer. I'm a back office guy who knows some programming but not enough to get paid to do it full time. Where I live -- Tokyo -- my TC of about 5M JPY (~45k USD) is pretty standard for someone doing my job. Younger folks work much longer hours for less. And I'm not
- Underpaid Startup Early Employee Career Advice Bear with me, long rant: I have been working for a series-A fintech startup in San Francisco for 3y after graduation as a software engineer. Current compensation is 95k salary. I was the 10th employee to join this company, and now we have 30 people in total. Last year, I was promised a raise for t
- FB vs startup?? Currently IC5 PM at FB London, 8 YOE, TC $220 (plus all the free stuff) Been offered PM Director role at 1,000 employee London FinTech startup - $150 salary, no bonus, share options which (if the company exits/IPOs at goal price in 3 years) will be worth ~$850k Other considerations: - I’ve just h
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Does working in Bloomberg as a SE helps you invest better? My dream is to be FIRE or FI as early as possible. To do so investment is important. Salary is O(n), investment is O(c^n). Therefore I hope to work in Bloomberg so I can use the Bloomberg terminal for free and learn more finance during work time. Does it make sense? For people in Bloomberg, do you r
- Looking for a CTO Fintech startup, prototype ready, some capital already raised with a lot of other investors interested, all partners needed to launch ready to go. Equity and salary available.
- JP Morgan Technology Analyst Program Insights Any thoughts or reviews on the Technology Analyst Program for Software Engineers for JP Morgan or other investment banks? Currently going through the interview process as a new grad and looking for any information about the program. Side note: salary seems to be substantially lower than most new gr
- Choosing between non-comparable job offers Sorry in advance about the wall of text. Currently unemployed senior SWE, left my last job 5 weeks ago, laid off with severance from a place I hated pretty much as soon as I got on the inside. Have 3 verbal offers and one "positive feedback" after onsite that didn't say it was a verbal offer but r
- Front End Developer needed for Fintech Startup Friend and I are working on a Fintech startup. Need a front end developer. Anyone interested in joining as a side project? Need a 5 - 20hr weekly commitment. We can offer up to 15% equity and 50-100k back pay salary. Dm me if interested.
- Product manager salaries I'm a product manager with 8 years experience . Working at a fintech group at a big bank. My salary is 160k base and 35% bonus. I'm new to blind and reading through these posts on salaries and feeling very under paid. Payscale however says I'm in the 90th percentile. Why such a huge disparity and
- Junior Project Manager Salary I recently graduated with my MBA and have worked for a Fintech company as a project manager for almost a year and a half. What would be the expected salary?
- Front End Developer Needed for Fintech Start-up A group of entrepreneurs and I are working on a Fintech startup. Need a front end developer. Anyone interested in joining as a side project? Need a 5 - 20hr weekly commitment. We can offer up to 15% equity and 50-100k back pay salary. Dm me if interested.
- Transitioning from startup in Mid market city Looking for career growth opportunities in larger companies or startups in larger markets. I’ve worked for 2 startups but feel like my career trajectory has plateaued both from a salary and opportunity stand-point. Currently I’m the VP, Biz Dev/Partnerships/Marketing (we’re a 10 person company). I