- Sensing suspicious activity I am sensing suspicious activity between the senior engineer in the team who distributes work across the team being biased towards contractors who belong to specific service based company. All the contractors in our team are from that vendor itself and it's not possible unless they are getting help
- weird guy I work with a guy who basically doesn't care what people think of him or even hear him, and he just loves to say random things to everybody for the sake of saying things. In meetings he loves to explain things to us that he finds new and interesting, except we already talked about it, like a design
- vote Uber, Postmates, or Yelp? Wondering which I should choose (Mobile Software Engineer). TC doesn’t matter, since all three are great and a step up from what I currently make. Things that matter to me are: - Work/life Balance. I work hard, but I also like to travel a few times a year, and keep the hours spent in office <= 40 a
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link States vs t-mobile and Sprint 🖖 What’s going on guys? Are you coming together or what? https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/11/business/sprint-tmobile-merger.html
- Career Help I'm a 22 year old student living in Utah starting my career path in Sales. I have a year of Sales experience in the telecommunications industry (Sales Rep for Sprint). I also have one year of Door2Door Sales Experience running my own business. I am also fluent in Spanish as a second language. I will
- Going above & beyond programming and "full stack dev" title. What are my options? I have identified a problem in the business and owned it. I can't go into detail but it requires maintainence and constant change to keep up with demand. I have documented, created training material, organized my own sprints, wrote AC, coordinated with designers, organized QA, and consistently del