- link [AMA] Interview tips after a recent round of offers (380~500k) TLDR: Offers ranging 380k~500k from Facebook, Uber, and 2 other companies. Non-exceptional IC with 5 years of experience. Interview tips are nuanced and its your loss if you don’t read. ### About me ### Software engineer with 5 yoe in the bay. B.Eng (not comp sci) in a well-known school. Mostly se
- sick to death of 'progressive' fraud and aggression (women in tech) love women. love women in tech. hired and promoted many women at google in technical roles ... years before it became topic of discussion or fashionable groupthink obsession ... before training, c level diversity staff, or self loathing reports about how googlers are not right colors and genders etc
- YouTube comp vs Google comp Is it the same? In terms of pay and benefits? How competitive is the culture at YouTube?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Options moving forward Currently talking to 4 places: TuneIn, Sr/Staff SWE. Applied for Staff but I think they probably expect considerably more YoE based on first phone call (non-technical). Tech call scheduled soon. Numbers quoted put TC at ~180-190 (with potential to go higher if I blow them out of the water and
- Google/YouTube comp? What is a good TC for SWE L3 vs L4 comp at google and/or YouTube Mountain View/San Bruno campuses? I have Masters with 2yoe.
- How much do Analysts/Data Scientists earn at these companies? Hi friends, I’d like to know what’s the total comp for Analyst/Data Scientist or any analytics related role (typically L5 or L6) at the following companies in case you’re working there: Netflix, Uber, Lyft, Google/YouTube. I plan on applying and interviewing for these roles soon and I’d like to be p
- Evaluate my comp and referrals for Unicorns/FANG Hi guys, Just wanted to know if you guys could evaluate my comp. And if there are any people that can connect me to people that can refer me or refer me themselves to some of the companies above/good companies for wlb+comp it would be much appreciated. I've done a decent amount of leetcode and code
- Google level and comp info Hi Applying to Google and figuring out job levels 1.There’s a role at Google - Manager, Content Partnerships - YouTube that lists 6 years work ex in partnerships as required and 12+ years experience in media as preferred . How senior would this role be? What level? Would it be an IC role? 2. There