- Dating and possibly marrying Aupair Been dating a Chinese aupair for a year now, really sweet and ambitious. Planning to marry her around may next year when her J1 visa expires, I am on h1b so she will be h4 later on Wanted to know if anybody went through similar life situation and want to share/give any advice. Future-wise she may
- Worry not snap It’s under $6 now, Oath will buy you guys as soon as you hit $2, at less than what Zuck was paying for you. You will finally find your right home with aol, yahoo, tumblr, flickr, delicious, brightroll as a ton of other companies (I think most of them are dead for decades now).
- Funding for house downpayment I require 140K downpayment for buying house. Have the following assets (excluding 401K as I don’t want to touch it). The house price is 700K so I am paying 20% downpayment. 85K cash 25K Stock of Altaba (Yahoo) 80K mutual funds (S&P 500) 1. Can anyone advise which ones should I sell to get to 140K.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Apple Search Engine Will Apple ever make their own search engine? A lot of searches come from iPhone so it would be a massive business for them I would think. I’m kind of surprised they didn’t buy yahoo when it was for sale and fix it up. I know google is king at search engine but I feel like Apple has that big ecosyst
- What age you started investing? Here is a brief overview about me. I paid off all of my student loans at 25. Till the age of 28 I was just saving money to buy a home. So kept all my money in check in account as I was too afraid to invest in stock market. In November 2016 my uncle told to put all 401K from bond/money market to S&P
- Anticipated M&A 2019 and beyond I found this article interesting. What companies would you like to see merge or get acquired. Do you guys think Amazon will buy Netflix? or FB buy Snap? List some interesting mergers. Funny ones are welcome as well. lol. https://www.marketwatch.com/story/10-company-mergers-id-love-to-see-in-2019