- Fixing the Gender ratio in tech I fully understand and accept the problem but I feel that the way we are tackling this at the moment is not correct. All I see in the name of WIT is millions of $$ spent on fancy beach side conference vacations, expensive travel and swags, reserved ticket for women in Google IO and certain unreason
- Given Tableau’s acquisition should I stay or go to amazon? So I’m in process of possibly moving to amazon. Considering the recent news, is it a better idea to stay at Tableau? Or is it more of an incentive to leave? What do you think?
- AWS Sales Incentive Target Bonus - How likely? How likely are you to receive the 100% target incentive bonus? Any average number what you are likely to receive for calculating on a safe side? What do people working at AWS normally receive - 50% of bonus, or 75% or 100%...Any ideas will be really helpful for me deciding to take a role offered a
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Offer from Uber in SF - now at Amazon in Seattle I'm an L6 at Amazon in Seattle and expecting an offer from Uber in SF in the next few days. I'm currently at $150k and TC of $275k. Few questions... A) What can I expect from a work life balance perspective going to Uber from Amazon? Overall my work life balance is fine at Amazon...50hrs a week or
- vote Instead of a head tax, how about a tax incentive to hire someone who is homeless? There are incentives to hire former military, and other sub sets of society and Amazon tracks and collects on all of them. Incentivizing companies to hire homeless people seems like something everyone on both sides would have a hard time not agreeing to. And seems like it might be more effective th
- EV charging @ Amazon Are there EV charging stations in Seattle and Bellevue campuses ? What rate do you charge at ? What about any other EV incentives that Amazon provides employees ?
- Sales Compensation comparing against industry How does sales compensation is compared against Microsoft vs Google and AWS.. I am talking about the base+bonus, incentives and do sales team get stocks options?
- Is certificate useful in terms of expanding knowledge for a SDE? Specifically the AWS architect solution pro certificate. I am always under the impression that certificate is mainly for support roles but for architect stuff ... I think it’s especially useful for SDEs? Or should I say that it can be a good start to get into architecture? I know people think certi