- link 3 YOE - 5 Offers - Seattle I’ll lead with this: I’m a straight white guy with a neutral-American accent and US citizenship, so I have a lot of unfair advantages in life that not everyone is lucky enough to get. Blind was a big part of what inspired me to seek out higher compensation and gave me confidence in my negotiation,
- Tier rankings for the tech companies If you have problems with discussing tiers, then GTFO of this post. These rankings are based off the data points from other tier blind posts, If you think these rankings are off, then please comment with your own rankings. Tier = Pay, prestige, wlb, culture, benefits, talent pool, brand weight on r
- Sharing a lot of information from my recent interviews (Google, Amazon, Microsoft, etc) Since I am going to delete Blind soon, thought I would share offer details to give back to the community before I left. I got some help on here about interviews, negotiations and team selection, so I hope this info is useful to someone. The information is from a few months ago. Some background info
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Tableau compensation for Sr software Engineer How much compensation can i expect for a senior software engineer role at Tableau? specially after salesforce acquisition news, is there an effect on the initial rsu grants? Any recent Tableau offers will help my cause drastically, all blind data is historic and nothing I can find post acquisitio
- Compensation Tiers of Companies for Tech Jobs By popular demand, I'm reposting one of my replies on another thread. This tiering is based on both trajectory and overall scale of total comp (base+bonus+stock) for IC positions. Edit: subsidiaries with the same pay go under the parent (e.g. Twitch and Amazon) Based off of all the comp data points
- Career Advice for a Late Bloomer I write SQL queries for reports and use an arcane reporting tool called Jasper Studio, and some Tableau. I'm in NYC at a non profit with 83k TC/3 yoe. I'm also a teaching assistant at a data analytics/viz boot camp run by Trilogy education at Columbia - 13k TC. We cover basic Python, Pandas, data
- Anyone Feeling salary stuck? I'm at $400k... Most I've ever made. But I feel like my only options after this are big tech companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon. Just stuck at another company where I'm a pair of hands. I miss working at a startup where I have a big impact. Even smaller tech companies can't compare with compe
- Any opportunity for remote Data Analyst job? My wife is not in Blind, so posting on behalf: Any telecommute Data Analyst opportunity for her? She has 3+ years experience in SAS, R; 2+ in Tableau; 1+ in Python data science. Currently working in Healthcare data industry. Any help will be highly appreciable. Thanks a lot!