- Kia Forte Does anyone own a Kia Forte. Is it a good car. I just need a car for getting to/from Bart station-home.
- Good reads for getting better at current affairs GK has never been my forte, however I want to get better and be good at current affairs: What are some of the ways to slowly improve ? I am thinking of starting to subscribe to Wall Street journal - what else do people do/read to stay on top?
- Artificially scaling an app A nOOb learning Scalability. Not much real world experience in scaling out. Doing a side project to learn scalability and the pain points. Started with a MVP and now planning a load test and slowly up the load to say (3K Req/sec and may be more) to see how far my design can hold. 1) Will this teac
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Amazon on-site I just had an interview with Amazon and wanted to get some opinions on my chances of getting an offer. The team seemed really interested in interviewing me after I had coffee with a hiring manager. They actually went straight to the on-site and scheduled it for two days later. All the interviews u
- TC for New grad in Walmart Austin / Forte office? I'm currently doing an internship in the Bentonville office at Walmart. I'm planning to ask for Austin / Forte location if and when I get the full time offer. What is the TC offered there and what are the teams like? Can anyone discuss about offices at these locations?
- Need a mentor/coach Hello community, Problem - Cons - I want to be an individual contributor but I have come to believe that I am not finding any opportunities at my current company to grow as one. I am stuck into a full stack role and I just cannot work on front end stuff because it's just not my forte. I am also ve
- How useful is forte feedback? How useful is forte feedback in Amazon. The OLR happens way before forte feedback is collected and ratings are already finalized. I do not see forte feedback is being considered for project allotment as well to align with super powers.
- Feedback for bad coworkers When bad employees ask u for feedback as part of forte or through other means and u have nothing good to say or u think they have no good qualities which are worthy to mention what do u respond? A coworker asked me for forte feedback and i did have a lot of improvement feedback to provide but i coul
- Internal transfer I saw a job on jobfinder. Contacted the manager and he told me to apply officially when I didn’t want to . I did that and he talked to my manager even without conducting an interview and they talked and then the HM stopped responding. Didn’t even give me chance to interview. I am not LE and have go
- How much refresher I should expect? L4. Completing 2 years at amazon in April. Got good feedback in forte. My TC is around 130K. I believe it is low. How much refresher I should expect after performance rating?
- TC for Level 6 BIE and Data Engineers at Amazon? Hey guys! What is the band range for level 6 for BIE and Data Engineer roles? Background: I had a great year which showed both in my forte feedback and money i saved for Amazon. However my comp did not show any growth except for stock appreciation which was minimal. I was not offered any additio
- Uber Android Interview? What's Uber's Android Interview like? I have what they've told me, but a concrete example of what it has contained in the past would be useful. Something like "you're given a laptop with Android Studio, and a scaffold app, and you need to create the components that do xyz..." would be a great amoun
- Forte on demand mba launch program Is the above worth it? Thinking to enroll. Has anyone tried it?
- Guidance in open source As a developer, I want to contribute in open source but have no idea about it. Can anyone help me? My forte is Android.