- My fall from grace: how I ended up at Amazon I told this story to a few MBA interns and will repeat it here. In high school, I was an academic superstar and was fortunately accepted by my dream college. I did well there, worked in finance afterwards, and then returned to my alma mater to get my MBA. I had hoped to transition into private
- PE comps How crazy are the comps at top PE firms (KKR, Blackstone, Carlyle etc)
- Top finance firms are way more selective than tech Tech firms such as Google and Facebook hire a ton of people. But try getting an investment role at a firm such as Citadel, Viking, Paulson, Coatue, Blackstone, KKR, Apollo, etc. They are FAR more selective and rigorous, as the jobs require more analytical horsepower, creativity, and strategic thinki
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- The most desirable companies amongst top undergrads at Harvard Two Sigma Jane Street Citadel D.E. Shaw Apollo Bain Capital KKR Blackstone Silver Lake
- Most impressive non-tech groups at tech firms? I was extremely impressed by AirBnB's corporate development team. It's mostly ex-Blackstone private equity. I was also impressed by the finance and corporate development people at Stripe and Dropbox.
- Amazon to Blackstone? Currently work at Amazon in Seattle as a Senior Product Manager and got an offer to work at Blackstone in NYC as a product manager in their internal IT department, automating internal processes. Total comp is about the same. I’d like to move to NYC, which is originally why I took the interview. That
- Salary in Blackstone (Private Equity) in NYC Whats the salary range for Senior Business Analyst at Blackstone (Private Equity) in NYC? Total 5 years experience. PS- Please give for Software Engineer too for reference TC: 140K
- How is Blackstone Innovations BXI? Got a recruiter reach out. Leetcode? Work culture, wlb and compensation wise compared to other fintech companies? Thanks