- My whole family was banned from AirBnB.. Wtf is up with AirBNB? My mom, sister, and her fiance were all banned from AirBnB without ever using it. My mom tried to use it for the first time and as she was purchasing a place, she was given a technical error screen. She then got an email saying she was banned and this was final and there was
- Airbnb L6 offer evaluation (updated) Update: Got a new offer from Airbnb, it’s pretty high. TC including refreshers: 1st year: $700K 2nd year: $700K 3rd year: $765k 4th year:$830k Breakup: Base : $255 + 25% target bonus RSU: 1.25M over 4 years Sign On: 65k Refresher: $260k each year if meet expectation Thinking of accepting this
- Reviewing several offers and potential offers Context: I’m in Boston and currently unemployed but at the senior level, frontend First offer came from zulily in Seattle. They hit with a very high offer, signing bonus, RSUs, and relocation My fears are the glassdoor reviews for the company which seem to rate it fairly lowly. My second offer is
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- A/B testing: how to analyze a winning variant Hi everyone! Had an A/B testing question that I’m trying to wrap my head around and could use some help. Let’s say you’re Airbnb and you add a new feature on your mobile app search results which puts a plus sign next to every listing returned in search that users can click for a quick preview of th
- Unity technologies comp How is Unity comp in Seattle area for engineering roles? Is Base/stock on par with Airbnb, Lyft and alike? Thought to apply there, but looking at Glassdoor the reviews are very controversial...