- Compare twitter vs Amazon offer Asking for a friend. 1 year experience Software Engineer Twitter SFO(SWE1) Base : 145k Joining: 15k Stocks: 6000 units ~ 125k over 4 years 25% each Amazon AWS Palo Alto(SDE1) Base: 135k Joining: 25 + 20k first year and second year Stocks: 70 units ~ 70k over 4 years (5 - 15 - 40 - 40) Just wanted
- Twitter Ads or Amazon AWS? I have an offer from Twitter Ads team in SF and Amazon EBS team in Seattle. Place is not a concern for me. Pay is approx same at both places even accounting for Seattle state tax. Which one is better from a learning and career growth perspective?
- Why so many SRE roles in Dublin, Ireland? Why do many of the popular US startups and companies have SRE operations specifically in Dublin, Ireland? Many of them are exclusively SRE offices. Some are large, while others are small - in either case, SREs seem to form the majority, not SWEs. I'd like to understand if this is intentional, and if
- Twitter Swes - would you recommend developing an third party app for Twitter?is it decently monetizable enough.. ..to pay for aws? I hear Twitter is making it harder for third party app developers! Will it increase my chances of getting into Twitter?
- Twitter Entry Level Public Cloud interview coming up, Tips? I’m gonna be going into a technical interview really soon for Twitter Public Cloud. I was looking for some pointers and typical questions I may be asked. Also, want to know about the culture and the energy on that team. I know I’m gonna be asked about GCP and AWS so some info on that would be awesom