- link Amazon recruiter contacted me, I sent my CV and he sent me the following NOTE: I am not looking for answers. I'm just interested in knowing if this has been a typical route to get hired as an SA. I have previously applied and had a couple of interviews, but no offer. I want to put my best foot forward. Also sharing for the benefit of others. ****************** Thank yo
- vote Will Google acquire VMWare? VMWare is doubling down on kubernetes, and Google is the leader but is struggling to gain cloud marketshare. As adoption of k8s increases, will Google consolidate its cloud with VMWare to be a strong competitor to the AWS/Azure dominance? Think ATT, Verizon, with Tmobile and Sprint attempting to mer
- Moving from AWS to VMware Hello, I'm about to give two week notice to join VMware. I'm wondering if VMware is considered as competitor for AWS and I would let go on the same day ? Did any one moved from AWS to VMware ? Current TC: 160
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Amazon, Cisco or vmware After a short stint at , I’m finally in a position to leave. I have three options, two are locally in the Bay Area, and one requires a move to Seattle. I’m curious about company culture, team dynamics, peoples experience with management, and less concerned about comp. What’s your experience and th
- Redshift getting creamed in Datawarehousing market ?? AWS Guys, Why is Redshift getting creamed in Datawarehousing market ?? We at Vmware love it because we can market vSAN much more easily. But why does Redshift have such a bad reputation? Has AWS given up on data warehouse ambitions ??? Probably having IaaS is way more profitable.
- Second AWS phone screen - only 22 min I had an odd interview on my second loop with AWS and wondered if anyone has had similar. Random Sidebar thought - AWS recruiting is fast! Amazons interview process from internal recommendation to phone screens is very quick. In both cases it was 5 days at most from recommendation to recruite
- Systems Engineer in Playa Vista, Ca Looking for a strong engineer with mix of system admin and engineer experience in linux or windows background. tech stack ( linux, windows, AD, SSO, esxi, ) this is a well established entertainment group in a small shop with start up culture and mind set. we definitely are looking for someone able t