- Which offer to choose Have two offers right now both for full stack engineer position Adobe 125k/25k/7% per year + 5k signon, San Jose ServiceNow 120k/16k/10% per year, Santa Clara YOE: 1.5yr Aside from comp, which company has better culture/growth/future?
- link Microsoft 63 to Adobe L4 Offer Adobe offer L4 San Jose 170k base, 135k stocks, 25k signing and 7% annual bonus. That makes it close to 240k first year TC. Checking levels.fyi this seems like a drop in level to me. Microsoft 63 corresponds to L5 at Adobe. The total comp is not great as per my opinion. What do you guys think?
- Seattle PM Comp Tiers I gave it a shot. Thoughts on list below? What am I missing? Not getting specific comp levels for each, but thought this would be useful as a general guide. Tier 1 (A) Google Facebook Tier 1 (B) Amazon Microsoft (lvl 64+) Apple Uber Airbnb Oracle Lyft Salesforce eBay Hulu Twitter Dropbox Tableau
- Adobe senior director and vp salaries I was wondering what the comp ranges are in adobe for these levels
- Adobe Salary Got an offer from Adobe Location: Seattle YOE: 6.5 yrs Position: Software Engineer Comp: 140k base + 110k RSUs(25% each year vesting) + 10k sign on bonus + 7% annual bonus How much scope do I have for negotiation here and how much should i ask for ?
- Compensation Tiers of Companies for Tech Jobs By popular demand, I'm reposting one of my replies on another thread. This tiering is based on both trajectory and overall scale of total comp (base+bonus+stock) for IC positions. Edit: subsidiaries with the same pay go under the parent (e.g. Twitch and Amazon) Based off of all the comp data points
- Negotiating joining bonus for FB I recently got an offer from FB for E4- Base - 160k Stock - 310k over 4 years Target bonus - 10% TC - 253k But, they did not offer any joining bonus. When I asked the HR about it, she said that they don't do joining bonuses anymore. I replied that I had done my research(on blind) that people were i
- Adobe compensation I'm expecting a verbal offer from Adobe today. Recruiter wants to talk on phone, probably to get initial comp expectations. This is for Bay area office. I'm currently L63 at MS with 168k base, avg 15% bonus, and only 22k rsu per year). The team was very nice and they have some interesting challenge
- RSUs at Adobe? My friend has been at Adobe 2 years now as a software engineer, hired as new grad. He makes just barely over 100k and no compensation in stock. I also had an offer around the same time, but mine was for 135k base and 55k RSU. Even that seemed super low (especially compared to fb offer). What is up
- Adobe compensation What's the comp for a senior engineer with 15 yrs exp in Bay Area ? I heard the yearly bonus is just 5%. How's the rsus and refreshers and joining bonus. Btw I get 20 - 25% bonus and 60k stock per year at Walmart. What's negotiable at adobe ?
- Adobe Lead Engineer Comp Got email from a recruiter from adobe for a Lead Engineer Role. What Level is that and how much TC is expected. I am looking for relaxed WLB. Current TC: 375
- Amazon -> Adobe L7 in HR at the moment and considering moving from Amazon to Adobe...is this a good or bad move from a work/life balance perspective, comp (TC is currently 300)? work in corporate now vs. would be remote being in Seattle. Don’t know much about their culture, etc and am looking for tips.
- New grad comp at Adobe SJ Just joined Adobe and wanted to know Blind's opinion on my pay Base 120k, 10k sigon and 45k worth RSUs
- Adobe engineering manager comp Vs Salesforce engineer manger comp I was curious to know what would be the compensation (base+ bonus+ sign on + rsu) for engineering manager at adobe and Salesforce
- Adobe offer negotiation advice? Has anyone recently received / negotiated an offer from Adobe? Would love to hear your experience and advice. Guidance on ranges would be helpful as well. This is for a Director level PM role. In general, what % of Total Comp at Adobe is in RSU? Is there an annual bonus?
- Total Comp at Adobe for Sr. Engineer How much total comp (base + RSUs) to expect at Adobe as a Sr. Software Engineer with 10 years of experience? Their stock has increased around 60% over the past year. Is there a requirement for min number of years of experience to get promoted to Principal? Current comp is 200k base in SF.
- Adobe PM Salary Updated Looking to get an idea of the base salary for a PM straight out of b-school at Adobe. Specifically, is 130K (base only) reasonable assuming the rest of comp is good? Or is that lowballing? Curious to know what the upper limit would be? Happy with variable comp and stock. Just need help eval
- Adobe v/s Apple I am a manager at Apple who is looking for a change.I have an ICT5 role opportunity (which *might* grow into a small team in 2-3 yrs) in another good project at Apple and on offer for a Sr. Manager role at Adobe working on machine learning algorithms. Adobe matched my current Apple comp. but i'm con
- Help an outsider with comp expectations (non-engineering) I’m joining the “dark side” by moving from consulting to a tech company. Interviewing at Adobe, Uber, FB , Google, etc. 15 YOE in non-engineering role. Marketing, research and analytics focus but heavy tech vertical experience. What level and comp breakdowns should I expect? Since I’m new to the V
- How is the adobe sensei team Some recruiter reached out to me about the adobe sensei team for a engineering / ML role . Anyone from adobe can help how good the team is ? What’s the comp ? - base bonus and rsus How’s the wlb . Thanks a lot to the blind community for your help
- Adobe Solutions Consultant comp? Expecting to speak with a recruiter next week. Any Blinders have guidance on TC expectations for a Solutions Consultant role supporting the AEM org?
- Sales Comp at Adobe How is the overall comp and culture for sales with the Adobe AEM product? Are leads generated on consistent basis or does the sales rep have to hunt every opportunity ground up? What’s the typical sales cycle? Total comp expectations for sales reps meeting or exceeding targets After 18 months?