- Is Vanguard customer service always this horrible? After reading many posts here (thanks Blind community) and some research, decided to rollover my MS 401k to Vanguard. I needed help with something, tried calling them several times in the last week, put myself up for call back. Never heard anything back from them. Fidelity client service is hands d
- Which Vanguard index funds to pick? I have about $50-60k cash that I want to invest and need to create a three fund Vanguard portfolio. I plan on keeping my money in Vanguard for about 5 years. I willing to keep the risk factor as 7/10. So far on the basis of my research I found that the following index funds are popular and can profi
- Where to park money? Where should I park the money I’m saving for a house? I already max out post-tax 401k ( havent looked into mega backdoor yet ) and put aside 3k / month in a Vanguard index fund. Where should I put the rest of my money after bills, rent, etc. to maximize saving for a house? (And don’t want to play wi
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Some good investment articles needed for beginners I'm not exactly new to investment. But I've limited myself to tech stocks, CDs, wealthfront, and high interest savings. I plan to start researching more about the right kind of investments for me in vanguard, non-tech stocks, real estate investment sites like fundrise, peerstreet,etc. But meanwhile
- Dividends paid out on index funds? I think it's possible, but I heard it's not the best. Also, is it worth looking at dividends when looking at investments or is the amount so small it's negligible? I did some research and there's something around ETF and vanguards that have focus. But I don't know and I want to hear opinions from