- OCI vs AWS vs Carta age:28 no debt and not married, but was thinking buying a house current: SDE II @ AWS yoe: 2 yrs 3 months in the us (<1 yr before coming to the state) TC: base ~140k with ~30 shares/incoming years Just got promoted in Q2. Team has pretty heavy operational and work load. Great revenue product with q
- Accenture vs JPMorgan I currently work as a Software Engineer at JPMC and may have an opporunity to make the move to accenture as a Cloud Associate Architect. Does anyone have any advice on accenture? I want to try and step out of my comfort zone, but not sure if leaving JPMC for Accenture is the right choice.
- JPMC interview Had 3 interviews with JPMC for a new team over the past couple of weeks - recruiter has been ghosting for the past week. Is this a normal time frame? After interviews, don't they at least get back to you? TC: 125k Unrelated: they told me that they had hired several people from GCP and Salesforce
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Roles and responsibilities for 602 senior associate software engineer at JP Morgan chase I'm evaluating an offer from JP Morgan chase for a cloud security engineer role. Any thoughts on responsibilities for level 602? Is this equivalent to SDE 2 or SDE3 in companies like Amazon and Microsoft?
- JPMC cloud offer evaluation YOE 5 Base 150 Yearly bonus 40 They also said they will buy back my remaining Amazon stock which they will start paying after a year of joining.
- Has anyone seen a Amazon Snowmobile in real life? Reading a book on AWS. It talks about AWS snowmobile. It's a service to move 100PB of data from onprem to AWS. I wonder if this thing is an urban legend or does it actually exist. Has anyone taken a selfie with that thing in the background? In my mind it's like that Mad Max Fury Road war machine