- Amazon - Negotiate to get Principal PM from Sr.PM I have been offered a Sr.PM-T role at Amazon Seattle. This is in the last mile technology group which I understand is one of the key focus areas for Amazon and is experiencing rapid growth and investment. Couple of questions - Can I negotiate to get a Principal PM role? (The original job posting sh
- Companies that hire data scientists in Dallas/Houston Need to relocate to the area due to a family reason. What are good companies to work for as a data scientist in the Dallas/Houston area with a good balance between tc and wlb? The companies that hire data scientists seem to be: Dallas: Intuit, Walmart Labs, AWS, Azure, AT&T, Verizon, Toyota, Pepsic
- Will you work for AT&T? Why If Yes or No? Got a call from HM hiring for AT&T. Google some info on the company and doesn’t look like a company I want to work for. Position is Data Scientist in Dallas. TC = 102k with 18k not guaranteed. What’s your thought/advice?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- How to save on AT&T phone bills? Here's the breakdown of my individual AT&T bill: $35 for unlimited everything, including data. $30 access for smartphone 4G LTE w/ visual VM. $53 phone and insurance and protection (Galaxy S9 Note). $9 fees and taxes. It adds up to $127/mo. Do you know of ways to reduce it? Which of the above cos
- What makes people want to work for Facebook - other than the RSU ? I see a lot of posts where even with comparable TC with other companies like Google / Oracle OCI / Linkedin. People recommend joining FaceBook - Id really like to know why. What are some of the interesting projects at Facebook. What are the some of the interesting groups to work for at Facebook ?
- IS&T at Apple I’ve been reading nothing but bad things about the IS&T culture at Apple. With that in mind - is it worth the name on the resume for a year or two? How hard is it to get out is the org into better parts of the company. I spent the last few years in a similar org at Autodesk and I don’t know if it’s
- What are the options for short term phone subscriptions? My parents will be visiting Bay Area soon for 1-2 months stay. I am looking for temporary phone line options for them, just for emergency communication. Adding them to my existing line is not the best option. Should I just get a family plan with 2 lines from AT&T or Verizon; or are there more econom
- Tepid interest in product managers from recruiters on LinkedIn? 🤔 I’m a Senior Product Manager (L6 PM-T for those who know Amazon) with ~5 years industry experience at two relatively trendy companies. I have 4 major new product launches under my belt and countless smaller launches. I played major roles or was the lead in those launches. I have a good track record
- Right role and level to apply? I have 10 yoe as a full stack developer. Low-Medium traffic web sites and web services. Completed a couple of medium sized projects on my own for small companies. Developing internal tools and services at MS. Nothing fancy. Proficient: c#, t-sql, nosql, testing, windows forms, wcf soap&rest, js, c
- Best phone carrier in terms of cost and value Could anybody recommend which phone carrier is the best in terms of cost,service and value. I am currently using AT&T and I live in Boston. The problem right now I am having is the value what I am getting for the price what I am paying is low w.r.t data. The only thing I am worried about switching t
- What does Google & FB pay for Amazon PM-T Currently L6 PM-T in Seattle, total comp $310K due to stock appreciation. Just over 2.5 yrs at Amazon developing internal features and tools that address developer pain points and engineering scalability/efficiency; kept scope ambiguous intentionally. Some ML work, setting up new infrastructure. H
- AT&T Anyone here how AT&T rank in salary for data scientist?
- Work phone/plans at FB 1. are people allowed to port their numbers in? Do people actually do it or they carry two phones? Is work mail/messenger accessible from personal phone at all? If yes, what then can work phone do that personal one can't? Can personal phone be on Wi-Fi within the office? 2. how does international r
- Data Engineer vs Data Scientist at T-Mobile (or wherever you work) I am not currently in a tech role but am seriously thinking of doing a combination of self-studying and a bootcamp. I am interested in either becoming a data engineer or data scientist. I know that data engineers work on creating pipelines, while data scientists are more business orientated and inte