- Where do Salesforce employees working in Bellevue downtown park? I was informed that salesforce Bellevue downtown location has no free parking like microsoft. Is it true? Where do employees who work in salesforce Bellevue park? Also was informed salesforce does not give any orca card for public transit usage, is it true?
- Why Salesforce gives employees old model year Macbook Pros? I have the option of refreshing my laptop, and the options are a 2017-era touchbar 13” mbp and a 2015/2016-era Retina (no touchbar) 15” mbp. This is the same for new hires as well. The worst part is that I can’t purchase my own laptop and install VPN and connect to the network. It is blocked by IT.
- link Happiest employees in Tech: LinkedIn, Uber, SalesForce Based on Blind’s survey: https://blog.teamblind.com/index.php/2019/01/28/linkedin-uber-salesforce-have-happiest-employees-in-tech/
- Salesforce green card process? When does Salesforce start green card process for H1B employees? Any insights in Salesforce green card process would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
- Salesforce company phone At what level does Salesforce give phone to its employees. Do Sr MTS get one?
- Salesforce - no RSU refresher? I’ve read salesforce doesn’t give RSU refreshers to most employees. If so, how do they keep their employees motivated? Do most people leave after 4 years?
- link Blind Suvey results, 2019 best companies https://blog.teamblind.com/index.php/2019/02/05/2019-best-companies-to-work-for-salesforce-msft-linkedin-worst-companies-to-work-for-verizon-media-oath-snapchat-ebay/ Best Companies To Work For: Salesforce, Msft, Linkedin 👍 Worst Companies To Work For: Verizon Media/ Oath, Snapchat, Ebay 👎 Fcuk
- Is SalesForce really the #1 most innovative company ? I see forbes has ranked then #1 last year and #2 the year before.. What specific tech / space is SalesForce innovating in ? Not sure CRM per se has to much scope for improvement.. To SalesForce employees: what do you think ? Can you point to any cool piece of tech / open source from SalesForce to de
- Referral Bonus Amount in India? How much does your company pay India-based employees for referral hires? Salesforce pays local currency equivalent to $2000 USD. For India, that’s about ₹144,000 INR
- link Congrats, Uber! I hope this truly reflects how we are as a company and not a result of Operation Bag (Blind Activist Group)! https://blog.teamblind.com/index.php/2019/01/28/linkedin-uber-salesforce-have-happiest-employees-in-tech/
- Does your company give you free apparels? I see a lot of Salesforce people wearing nice Patagonia jacket/fleece with company logo on it. Do they give these out to employees for free? We get a hard hat with company logo lmao.
- Salesforce remote jobs Based on many remote work posts here, it seems like Salesforce is open to WFH employees even though job descriptions don’t mention this. Any insight as to which teams are open to this? I’m looking specifically for design jobs.
- Companies about to get acquired. Any lists around here for companies to be acquired by any public listed firms such as @Google @amazon @facebook @twitter @spotify @salesforce @apple @microsoft ...resulting in liquidity event to acquired firms' employees? For instance, @LinkedIn acquired Glint in Q4 2018. guesses are fine as well.
- RSUs/Equity component My question is more for folks from Oracle, Salesforce, Workday, Cisco. Basically big global companies which have been on the block for a decade or so. Is RSU/Equity a part of comp for all employees? If not, at what level are they paid?
- Salesforce Lightning - Still an Embarrassment When are you guys going to accept the truth of failure and deprecate Lightning? Who is actually responsible for this atrocity? Is it being used internally yet? When can we consider ourselves liberated of being beta testers 5 years after a failed launch? Salesforce employees, you should organize a w
- Median employee Pay disclosure The season of DEF 14A filings is upon us, including the CEO Pay Ratio Disclosure which reveals the median employee compensation. Twilio: 222k Netflix: 202k Workday: 188k Citrix: 170k Square: 155k Salesforce: 152k Any others of interest? Includes everything: base, bonus, commission, stock & 401k m
- Comparison of employees day to day Across tiers of company If you’ve worked at multiple companies across “tiers” (Google to Salesforce to Target for example) what did you notice the difference really was of employees on average? Would you compare it to how colleges at different tiers are (everywhere has some smart people just a matter of how many?)
- Unassigned seating at Salesforce I'm new to Salesforce and I gotta say, everything has impressed me so far EXCEPT the actual office space. I hate it, the floors look like call centers, and they are Gung-Ho about unassigned seating, meaning nobody has a dedicated desk. So you can't personalise your own space, your desk has to be cle
- Green Card Policy — non FAANG corporates What’s the Green Card Policy for non FAANG Bay Area 10000+ employee companies ? ( Salesforce, Cisco, Intuit, Oracle etc) Do they apply in same classification ( as in someone coming in as EB2 will be applied as EB2) Or, as I know rules for some banks, you have to be staff/senior staff/ director etc
- Amazon in NYC Proponents of this say that Amazon bringing 30k employees will be great because they will contribute to the economy. How exactly? As a FB employee I admit I don’t support the local economy. Pretty much everything I do is at FB, run by FB employees. Or it’s a partnership with another large company
- link TimesUp for the gender pay gap Progress is being made! -48% of companies say they're reviewing their pay policies with an eye toward closing the compensation gap between male and female employees. -28% said their companies have already achieved pay parity. -17% said they do not have plans to review pay policies. -“At Salesforce,
- How easy is it to move into different types of roles at Google? I'm thinking about applying to a role that is up my alley, but not completely what I want to do for the rest of my life. I want to get into Google, but am wondering how open they are to moving into completely different roles within the company after a few years. Think a graphic design role into a pa
- TC after acquisition I know some companies like google, Twitter, salesforce, etc will keep the high hiring bar for the small companies they acquired. Meaning if you want to go to the acquired company, the hiring process will be the same as in parent company. The TC will be the same as well. I am just wondering how the
- Job after startup failure So my startup has failed after an intense 2 years & it's time for me to move on. I was the none technical cofounder/ jack of all trades, master of none. I did everything from UX to sales, marketing, fundraising, legal, operations expect the graphic design & programming. What are my options to get a
- Toxic work environment at Salesforce? I have an offer from Salesforce (sorry can't disclose anything more). While superficially I've heard it has been ranked at one of the top places to work for, and all throughout the hiring process I got the standard almost cultish "ohana" speil. But lived in the Bay Area for a really long time (als
- link Splunk pays its typical worker more than $256,000 – and it's not Facebook, Google or Intel The highest-paying big Bay Area tech employer isn't a behemoth like Google, Salesforce or Intel. It's not even Facebook, although the typical worker at the Menlo Park social media giant takes home a whopping $240,430 annual salary. It's Splunk Inc. — the fast-growing data-processing software firm t