- which company pays best now? I guess Robinhood? Netflix? Want to change my job. I am a product engineer. No AI or ML skills. But still have a dream to be rich. Also congrats on Robinhood for the new funding.
- Most interesting non-tech jobs at tech firms? Just a partial list. Would love to get people's thoughts. Corp dev at Netflix Content at Netflix Strategy at Google X Investments at Google Ventures BD at Facebook live sports Corp dev at Amazon Product at AWS machine learning and AI
- Year 2030: Who will Be Next FAANG I feel Facebook and Netflix will be gone/ downgraded to second/third tier. Google and Amazon will rule 75% of the tech industry Apple has slim chance of surviving/thriving ( only if Apple’s health/AI really does something groundbreaking) Who will be the other top players ? Uber / Dropbox / Tencent ?
- Actually Getting Interviews 1.5 YOE, TC 85, AI/ML engineer Looking for a move. Had interviews at the following: Amazon(Phone) Google(Onsite) Adobe(Onsite) Then have had limited talks with: Microsoft Netflix Twitter Uber Lyft Is there something i'm missing? How do i actually land the interviews that i want? Ive sent out 100
- Common Blind abbreviations AI - Artificial Intelligence AMZN - Amazon AWS - Amazon Web Services BI - Business Intelligence BIE - BI Engineer BS - Bachelor of Science or bullshit DE - Data Engineer DS - Data Scientist EE - Electrical Engineering or Enterprise Engineering EM - Engineering Manager FANG - Facebook, Amazon, Netfli